Ordered product list in cart/checkout

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Hi,

‘Consolidate Cart Discount Lines’ was already selected for ‘% Off’, which is the only discount I am using. I checked all the other discount types just in case, but it made no difference. The discount is listed at the bottom on the cart/checkout - it’s only the customer email where it seems to be at some random position in the list.

Lee

Comment

Hi,

Odd as it worked for me. Can I just check that we are talking about the same email, ie the confirmation emails that is sent automatically to the customer after they place an order?

If so, then I'll ask development if there's a workaround.
      Tracey
      SellerDeck

Comment

Hi,
        It is the confirmation email that is sent automatically, but it’s the one sent to the storeowner not the customer – is it the same thing? At the moment, this is the only automatic email Actinic is set to send, although I will need Actinic to send the customer a copy of the order confirmation email as well. All order processing and invoicing will be done outside of Actinic.

Comment

Sorry Lee but I'm still a bit confused as to the 'automatic email sent to the storeowner' you are talking about. If you mean the one that is sent because you have a tick in the 'Business Settings | Ordering | Send me an email when I have an order to download' box then this doesn't contain the order details.

this is the only automatic email Actinic is set to send, although I will need Actinic to send the customer a copy of the order confirmation email as well
          This comment makes me think that you do not have a tick in the 'Send Receipt Email to customer' box and therefore, if you have an email address in the 'Send Receipt email copies to' field nothing will be sent because you are not sending a receipt to the customer (or at least that's what happens for me).

Anyway, in 9.0.3 I've tested this scenario including adding the script change to make the items alphabetical in the cart and it consolidates the discount at the bottom in the email too:

Shopping Cart (Prices in British Pounds)
          DESCRIPTION QUANTITY PRICE COST
          ----------------------------------------------------------------------
          Basic T 1 £5.11 £5.11
          Size: S, Colour: Forest Green

Set of Glasses 1 £25.00 £25.00
          Selection - Size of Set: 8 1
          Glasses

Teapot 1 £10.00 £10.00
          Selection - Size: 5 Cup 1

test1 1 £10.00 £10.00

Box of Paperclips 1 £3.40 £3.40

Box of Pens 1 £8.51 £8.51

Box of Staples 1 £3.40 £3.40
          ======================================================================
          Subtotal: £65.42
          Order Adjustment Example: -£5.00
          Shipping (Second Class Packet): £2.30
          Total: £62.72
          Including VAT: £8.17

Tracey
          SellerDeck

Comment

Sorry for the confusion. I’m not able to check what is ticked in ‘Business Settings’ at the moment, but the email I receive is the order conformation not the invoice.

The discount we are using is %off – we give 15% discount on orders over £100.

The discount isn’t shown below the subtotal as in your example (though this would be a good place for it). I am expecting it to be at the bottom of the item list as in the checkout page.

Your Order (Prices in British Pounds)
            DESCRIPTION QUANTITY PRICE COST
            ---------------------------------------------
            Drill, Dormer A100 HSS 10 ý1.59 ý15.90
            Jobber, 1.00mm

Drill, Dormer A100 HSS 10 ý1.80 ý18.00
            Jobber, 1.10mm

Drill, Dormer A100 HSS 10 ý1.66 ý16.60
            Jobber, 1.20mm
            Drill, Dormer A100 HSS 10 ý1.31 ý13.10
            Jobber, 2.10mm
            Order Total Discount -ý58.92

Drill, Dormer A100 HSS 10 ý1.30 ý13.00
            Jobber, 2.20mm

Drill, Dormer A100 HSS 10 ý1.54 ý15.40
            Jobber, 3.60mm

Drill, Dormer A100 HSS 10 ý1.30 ý13.00
            Jobber, 3.70mm

Drill, Dormer A100 HSS 10 ý1.59 ý15.90
            Jobber, 3.80mm
            =================================
            Subtotal: ý333.38
            Shipping (Standard Postage): ý2.65
            VAT: ý50.47
            Total: ý386.50

Comment

I know this is an old thread, but it still works and is still relevant. I am Just upgrading to SellerDeckv11 so need to implement this change again.

- from post #12

Code:
                $hProductList{$$pProduct{'NAME'}} = $sProdref;
                   }
                foreach my $sProdName ( sort keys %hProductList)
                   {
                   $bFailure = $::FALSE;
                   my ($pProduct);
                   my $sProdref = $hProductList{$sProdName};
                       @Response = ACTINIC::GetProduct($sProdref, $sSectionBlobName, $sPath);        # get this product object
                       ($Status, $Message, $pProduct) = @Response;
                   if ($Status != $::SUCCESS)
                              {
                              ACTINIC::ReportError($Message, $sPath);
                              }
              The solution in TraceyG's post #12 above works a treat but I would like to make a small change. Using the above code, items added to the cart using a "single add to cart button" are listed in alphanumeric order based on the Actinic variable ProductName. what I would like to do is amend the code to use the variable ProuctReference instead.

Any help would be gratefully received.
              Lee

Comment

I think I've done it. Quite simple really. Just changed 'NAME' to 'REFERENCE' in the first line of code and it appears to be working.

Comment

Working...
                X