Contact page not delivering emails

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Contact page not delivering emails

Hi - I'm new to this forum. I am not getting any mails via my contact page. Here is the code for that page:

<form method="post" action="<Actinic:Variable Name="SendMailPageURL"/>">
    <input type="hidden" name="RANDOM" value="<actinic:variable name='Random'/>" />

<actinic:block if="%3cactinic%3avariable%20name%3d%22IsHostMode%22%20%2f%3e">
    <!-- Hidden field when in trial mode -->
    <input type="hidden" name="SHOP" value="<Actinic:Variable Name="HiddenFields"/>" />
    </actinic:block>

<actinic:variable Name="ValidationError"/>

<table cellpadding="3" cellspacing="0">
    <tr>
    <td width="15">&nbsp;</td>
    <td colspan="2">
    <strong><Actinic:Variable Name="MailFormHeader"/></strong><br />
    <br />
    </td>
    </tr>
    <tr>
    <td>&nbsp;</td>
    <td>
    <span class="actrequired"><Actinic:Variable Name="MailFormName"/> *</span>
    </td>
    <td>
    <input type="text" name="Name" size="50" value="<Actinic:Variable Name="MailFormNameValue"/>" />
    </td>
    </tr>
    <tr>
    <td>&nbsp;</td>
    <td>
    <span class="actrequired"><Actinic:Variable Name="MailFormSubject"/> *</span>
    </td>
    <td>
    <input type="text" name="Subject" size="50" value="<Actinic:Variable Name="MailFormSubjectValue"/>" />
    </td>
    </tr>
    <tr>
    <td>&nbsp;</td>
    <td>
    <span class="actrequired"><Actinic:Variable Name="MailFormEmail"/> *</span>
    </td>
    <td>
    <input type="text" name="EmailAddress" size="50" value="<Actinic:Variable Name="MailFormEmailValue"/>" />
    </td>
    </tr>
    <tr>
    <td valign="top">&nbsp;</td>
    <td valign="top">
    <span class="actrequired"><Actinic:Variable Name="MailFormMessage"/> *</span>
    </td>
    <td>
    <textarea type="text" rows="10" cols="45" name="Message"><Actinic:Variable Name="MailFormMessageValue"/></textarea>
    </td>
    </tr>
    <tr>
    <td>
    <input type="submit" name="ACTION" value="<Actinic:Variable Name="MailFormSendButton"/>" />
    <actinic:variable name="MailFormSendButton" /></td>
    </tr>
    <tr>
    <td colspan="2" valign="top">
    <Actinic:Variable Name="RequiredFields"/> <span class="actrequired"><Actinic:Variable Name="Highlighted"/></span>.
    </td>
    </tr>
    </table>

</form>

Cannot understand why this is n't working as I have set up the contact email in business settings to be the same as on form.

Thanks in advance.

probably the same fault as here

http://community.actinic.com/showthread.php?t=36783

resolve the other problem first.

Comment

hi, I posted the question on the checkout pages that were not working. they are now - thanks all. will sort out PSPs for payment security.

the contact pages are not delivering messages to the contact email set up in Business SEttings. Here are the network settings.
      Attached Files

Comment

Set a new password in your hosting account, then set your client up with the same and then finally add it into actinic (if used), see if that solves anything.

Comment

Originally posted by leehack
          Set a new password in your hosting account, then set your client up with the same and then finally add it into actinic (if used), see if that solves anything.
          Hi there i tried what you suggested(new password) but it hasn't solve the problem.Please see mail screenshot attached.
          Thanks.
          Attached Files

Comment

Maybe you have a host who does not work with actinic or you have not setup your network settings correctly, it's hard to say without knowing more. I expect it's the settings you have provided actinic with though, your SMTP server address looks plain wrong as does your path from cgi. Who are you hosted with, look for their settings in the forum and compare against yours? You could also try the network wizard or try using 'localhost' as your smtp server with no username or password.

Comment

SMTP within networksettings is wrong

try mail.lechicgoody.com or localhost

Comment

Working...
              X