Checkout page not working at all!!!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Checkout page not working at all!!!

I have set up this website for valdan and everything was working fine when I set up the cart and checkout etc - but since the site has been transferred via a backup file to valdan the checkout pages are not loading. Also, she has set up a paypal payment button which is not working either.

http://www.lechicgoody.com

Try to buy something from kids section and checkout. The checkout page is missing altogether. what could the problem be?

Many thanks

but since the site has been transferred via a backup file
    you have to upload the site using the software, not via a backup copy.

Comment

Valdan has imported the backup into Actinic on her pc and uploaded from Actinic via computer as far as I know. is this what you mean?

Comment

Valdan has imported the backup into Actinic on her pc
        "Backup" isn't an Actinic term and could describe many things.

Are you talking about Snapshots, Hierarchical Exports, something else?

It would help a lot if you are able to describe the steps taken at both ends
        a bit more clearly.
        Norman - www.drillpine.biz
        Edinburgh, U K / Bitez, Turkey

Comment

Sorry, talking about Snapshots when referring to backup (.acd file)

Comment

I sent a Snapshot (.acd) file to valdan who then imported that into Actinic on her pc. This was then uploaded to the site through Actinic.

Comment

it's possible she only did an 'upload' when she perhaps out to have done a 'refresh'
              It might be an idea to try Help > Troubleshooting > Purge and Refresh to see if that sorts it
              Tracey

Comment

Before anyone says something, i have no connections with the OP i never touched it and have no information about it - IT WAS NOT ME

D

Comment

Originally posted by TraceyHand
                  it's possible she only did an 'upload' when she perhaps out to have done a 'refresh'
                  It might be an idea to try Help > Troubleshooting > Purge and Refresh to see if that sorts it
                  I will try the Refresh option and see if that works - thanks.

Comment

I have tried a Purge and Refresh with no luck unfortunately.

Comment

the htdocs folder contains the whole site

Comment

I notice you have SSL on the checkout pages..it's entirely possible that the SSL is causing the problem.
                        Try switching it off and see if the site works all the way through the checkout then.
                        Who are you hosting the site with? If you post your network settings (export them and copy and paste the text file here) with the usernames and passwords **** out...maybe someone can pick something untoward out in them
                        Tracey

Comment

Originally posted by TraceyHand
                          I notice you have SSL on the checkout pages..it's entirely possible that the SSL is causing the problem.
                          Try switching it off and see if the site works all the way through the checkout then.
                          Who are you hosting the site with? If you post your network settings (export them and copy and paste the text file here) with the usernames and passwords **** out...maybe someone can pick something untoward out in them
                          Thanks for that - I unchecked SSL and it now works but what does this mean for secure payment? What can I do to make sure the info is encrypted when sent during checkout?

Thanks again.

Comment

2 things

1 post your network settings as they should not include ht-docs

2 you would only use the SSL settings in network settings if you have an SSL cert installed, you need to make some decisions how you plan to take payment on your site. start looking at PSPs ie payment solution providers

Comment

Working...
                            X