Data Entry Report Incorrect Calculations

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Jan

Thank you for your honesty, but at the end of the day, you did it because you are that sort of person, and that i really appreciate this, you have got me out of a hole, the standard one is usable, well when the sums are correct, so the fact that you customised it for me helps me out, the standard one was still wrong

The main problem i have, is i pay for support with actinic not you, and as such it is there responsibility to sort it out, not yours, unfortunately Jan you are one of the people in this world that feels responsible and take pride in what you do, to which i know people take advantage of, and from this side of the fence i looks like actinic sat back thinking its ok Jans fixed it for us?

I'm sorry about that Darren
    Jan you dont need to oppologies, you did nothing wrong as far as im concerned, i could have contacted Duncan, Jont or one of the others and asked them how much to get a working report

Thank you again Jan
    D

Comment

patch file available soon?

Hi
      Im having similar problem here. We need the data entry report to carry out cross reference checking. Will there be a patch file available soon from Actinic?

Comment

Winson you need to contact support, unfortunately they need to be chased up to release it.

I know Chris said he would add it here but i am not sure what takes so long to check a report, works it cant be anything worse than the current one

D

Comment

Hi,

Here's the amended report. Unzip it to your 'Actinic v9' folder and replace the existing one (back up the original first, just in case).
          Attached Files
          Tracey
          SellerDeck

Comment

Thank you tracey

Comment

Thanks

Thanks tracey.

Comment

Should that work across all sites?

I added it in the V9 folder and tested by reprinting a data entry - all okay.

Then I ran my usual mole-end one stop automation and each order was again showing the same error on the data entry report.

Is this a further actinic glitch, do I need to do something for each site to work, or is it a mole-end issue?

James
                www.butterflies-healthcare.co.uk
                www.viteyes.co.uk - vitamins for macular degeneration
                www.natorigin.co.uk - natural/organic cosmetics and skin care for sensitive skin & eyes
                www.butterflies-eyecare.co.uk - eye drops, vitamins and other eye care products
                www.prescription-swimming-goggles.co.uk - optical and prescription swimming goggles

Comment

You need to copy it to your One Stop Automation directory as well - we install and use our own copy of the data entry report. If after doing that you are still having problems contact Mole End support and we will be able to look into the issue.

Regards,
                  Jan Strassen, Mole End Software - Plugins and Reports for Actinic V4 to V11, Sellerdeck V11 to V2018, Sellerdeck Cloud
                  Visit our facebook page for the latest news and special offers from Mole End

Top Quality Integrated label paper for Actinic and Sellerdeck
                  A4 Paper with one or two peel off labels, free reports available for our customers
                  Product Mash for Sellerdeck
                  Link to Google Shopping and other channels, increase sales traffic, prices from £29.95
                  Multichannel order processing
                  Process Actinic, Sellerdeck, Amazon, Ebay, Playtrade orders with a single program, low cost lite version now available from £19.95

Comment

Jan

I tried pasting into folder the replace Dataentry V9 but then I got an 500 out of memory error.

Put the original file in bakc and all okay.

James
                    www.butterflies-healthcare.co.uk
                    www.viteyes.co.uk - vitamins for macular degeneration
                    www.natorigin.co.uk - natural/organic cosmetics and skin care for sensitive skin & eyes
                    www.butterflies-eyecare.co.uk - eye drops, vitamins and other eye care products
                    www.prescription-swimming-goggles.co.uk - optical and prescription swimming goggles

Comment

Hi James,

This is caused by a bug in crystal reports that stop the standard version of the Actinic data entry report working from programs running outside of the standard Actinic installation directory.

You need to get a new version of 'our' version of the data entry report. Mole End support will send you details of this once testing is complete.

Regards,
                      Jan Strassen, Mole End Software - Plugins and Reports for Actinic V4 to V11, Sellerdeck V11 to V2018, Sellerdeck Cloud
                      Visit our facebook page for the latest news and special offers from Mole End

Top Quality Integrated label paper for Actinic and Sellerdeck
                      A4 Paper with one or two peel off labels, free reports available for our customers
                      Product Mash for Sellerdeck
                      Link to Google Shopping and other channels, increase sales traffic, prices from £29.95
                      Multichannel order processing
                      Process Actinic, Sellerdeck, Amazon, Ebay, Playtrade orders with a single program, low cost lite version now available from £19.95

Comment

Working...
                      X