Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Errors when starting Actinic

Hi,

We are currently running v8.5.2 Business MU. Following a failed upload i.e. the upload failed silently without any errors, we closed Actinic. Now, when attempting to go back into Actinic we get the following error message:

'Unable to delete from specified tables'

We have performed a compact and repair on the database and restarted the PC, but all to no avail.

Any help would be appreciated.

Thank you.

Hi Nicola,

I can't find any reports of that error message but the only thing I can think of that it's trying to delete are any 'Pending Payment Service Provider' orders that are older than the number of days set in the Business Settings. Do you use this feature?

If so, can you try backing up your 'ActinicCatalog.mdb' file in the site folder. Then open it with Access 2000 and go into the 'Setup2' table. Scroll along until you see the 'bOCCAutoDelete' and 'bOCCPurgeOnDelete' fields and untick the boxes. Close the table and the database and see if you can open the software.

If not, then you will have to contact support so we can get your database for further investigation.
    Tracey
    SellerDeck

Comment

Working...
    X