Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Syntax error in update statement

Hi,

has anyone seen this error in V9? I get the error whenever I retrieve orders but it's only recently started. There seems to be no mention of this elsewhere on the forum.
    http://www.strawberry-tiger.co.uk
    Practical parenting products for babies and toddlers covering safety, development, sun protection, clothing, health, bedroom, nursery, travel, etc.

What is the full error message?

Regards,
    Jan Strassen, Mole End Software - Plugins and Reports for Actinic V4 to V11, Sellerdeck V11 to V2018, Sellerdeck Cloud
    Visit our facebook page for the latest news and special offers from Mole End

Top Quality Integrated label paper for Actinic and Sellerdeck
    A4 Paper with one or two peel off labels, free reports available for our customers
    Product Mash for Sellerdeck
    Link to Google Shopping and other channels, increase sales traffic, prices from £29.95
    Multichannel order processing
    Process Actinic, Sellerdeck, Amazon, Ebay, Playtrade orders with a single program, low cost lite version now available from £19.95

Comment

It's the same as I've put in the title of this thread - not very helpful message.
      Practical parenting products for babies and toddlers covering safety, development, sun protection, clothing, health, bedroom, nursery, travel, etc.

Comment

It doesn't seem to cause any problems with downloading but it's a bit worrying.

Comment

Try switching off autopurging of PSP pending orders, that might get rid of it, that's the only update SQL statement I can think of for order download.

Regards,
          Jan Strassen, Mole End Software - Plugins and Reports for Actinic V4 to V11, Sellerdeck V11 to V2018, Sellerdeck Cloud

A4 Paper with one or two peel off labels, free reports available for our customers
          Link to Google Shopping and other channels, increase sales traffic, prices from £29.95
          Process Actinic, Sellerdeck, Amazon, Ebay, Playtrade orders with a single program, low cost lite version now available from £19.95

Comment

You're a genius! - that stopped the error message.

A bug to note for the developers I think.

Comment

Were you using 9.0.0 tickle or 9.0.1?

Regards,

Comment

9.0.0 at the moment - I'll update this post when I've upgraded.

Comment

Did you have lots and lots of PSP pending orders - more than 30 say?

Regards,

Comment

No, it was even doing it even without any orders to download.

Comment

Actually I meant orders already downloaded but listed in the PSP pending tab.

Regards,

Comment

I only had about 10 or so pending. I've removed those (1 remaining) and it still causes the error unless I leave the purge option switched off. I've now upgraded to 9.0.1 but that hasn't solved the problem.

I wonder whether this is linked to another problem I'm getting with it not updating stock levels -I can't see it would be. Here's a link to my other thread

http://community.actinic.com/showthread.php?t=36898

Comment

I have just upgraded from 8.04 to 9.01 and i have just started to have this error as well - i only had 1 pending in the psp and that was the order i downloaded which was a test order that i placed. I will try turning off the auto purging of psp pending orders and let you know what happens.
                          Graham & Claire Fain

Comment

My 9.0.1 started off with this error, too. Uninstalling didn't help. Now it won't install zat all ... have given up for the moment as I can't be arsed when I've 8.5.3 running well.
                            Reusable Snore Earplugs : Sample Earplugs - Wax Earplugs - Women's Earplugs - Children's Earplugs - Music Earplugs - Sleep Masks

Comment

Working...
                            X