Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Using XP Pro and need to be able to view site live...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Using XP Pro and need to be able to view site live...

Hi, It's basically as it says above! Can anybody tell me how I can configure my PC to that I can see my test site live? I believe this can be done as my operating platform is XP Pro. I am a VERY new user to Actinic (just bought Actinic Catalog V9.0.0.0.0.0). My aim is to recreate our current site (created and hosted by Web Design Company) and take control myself. I am fairly proficient in CSS2, have previously used text editors and NetObjects Fusion and know my way round a PC relatively well. Many thanks, in anticipation.

Switch to test mode in the web menu or use a separate domain for building/testing.

Comment

The AUG also provides a way of setting up your own local server.. most tend to opt for using a temp area on the internet and publishing there. You can view your pages locally for designing purposes (but the links don't tend to work)

Bikster
      SellerDeck Designs and Responsive Themes

Comment

Working...
      X