Reprint label never stays as default

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Reprint label never stays as default

Can somebody give me an idiots guide to setting the 'ReprintPackingList' to always print a selected label i.e 99014 Shipping.

I have tried numerous times in Operations> Report Section> Reprint Packing Lists> Printer setup but the label always ends up reverting to 30252 Address when Actinic is closed and then restarted.

There must be a way of setting label 99014 Shipping to always be the default like it does in 'OutstandingPackingLists' I just can't find a way. Please help!

Hi,

Can you try the following:

- close Actinic
    - click the 'Start' button
    - select 'Run'
    - enter 'regedit' into the 'open' field and click ok to open the 'Registry Editor' (Please be careful in here as doing something wrong could mess up your whole computer)
    - locate the following key: HKEY_CURRENT_USER\Software\Actinic\Catalog8\Sites\Site1\Printer Settings\Reprint Packing Lists
    - highlight this key (folder) and delete it
    - close the registry
    - open Actinic
    - reprint the 'Reprint packing lists' report again (setting the labels that you want)
    - then close and open the software to see if the setting has been remembered.
    Tracey
    SellerDeck

Comment

Hi Tracey,
      I have followed the instructions but the paper size still reverts to '30252 Address' If I change the Orientation to portrait, then close down Actinic and then restart Actinic, the change is remembered but not the paper size.
      I then went back into the registry and the Reprint Packing Lists folder has reappeared, I can see that the paper size value is 7c in the registry's Reprint Packing Lists Folder, I'm guessing that if I knew the value for '99014 Shipping' then may I could change it here..

Comment

Hi,

I'm not sure why it isn't keeping your change as it does for me.

I can see that the paper size value is 7c in the registry's Reprint Packing Lists Folder, I'm guessing that if I knew the value for '99014 Shipping' then may I could change it here..
        That's right. The only way I can think of to find that value would be to set one of your other reports to use this paper size and print the report and then check the registry value for that report. You should then be able to set it for your ReprintPackingList report.
        Tracey
        SellerDeck

Comment

I've just checked and the 7c value is for the label that I want. Dymo 99014 has two types for some reason, 99014 Shipping and 99014 name badge, I have tried both and the value changes in the registration from 7c to 7b but when I try to print it still reverts to 30252, pain in the butt.
          I'm just going to forget it for now.
          Thanks for your help.

Comment

Working...
          X