Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Online order page

Hi everyone,
    New to actinic just testing the product. i already have a website which is already online but i need to now build an online ordering system to go with it. More corporate and less like a shop.is this possible? The idea is the client can login, go through ideally a straight forward 6 simple steps and checkout or add new instructions. Having played around with actinic i just want the layout to start with a login page; how can i achieve this?

Have a look in business settings, there is an option to switch this facility on.

Comment

Online ordering

Hi could you please be more specific with this as i am new to the whole program. what part of business settings are u talking about cause i have checked and cant find it

Comment

I think Lee is meaning Settings | Business Settings | Oredring | Customer Login & Ordering > Request Login on Shop Entry

Bikster
        SellerDeck Designs and Responsive Themes

Comment

online ordering

thanks! how can i get to design the next pages in sequence ...so once client login then they come to a main page where they can add new instructions, view progress of orders, products, etc page by page processing to completion? www.hipsxpress.co.uk... could you please also guess what colour my web designer has used for this front page because i cant seem to find it?

Comment

The background colour is #E8E9E3

The different pages can be found by switching to the design tab and selecting the page type from the drop down box

Bikster

Comment

online ordering

Thanks a lot ... it worked ! i am having difficulty designing other pages the way i want and quite frankly, this is not for a novice...is it possible to have someone sort this out for me or can i please ask that you help me get this to its final destination....basically i want it to have the same order process as this website ....www.searchflow.co.uk and click on how it works.

thats all i want please HELP!

Comment

The procedure at http://www.searchflow.co.uk/prelogin...orks/index.asp is very complex, especially with the results returning the property boundaries etc.

Looking at your WORD document (a bad idea asking people to download WORD docs as these can be loaded with a macro virus) you can do what you need in Actinic with permutations, etc. It will provide an automated version of your WORD document but never to the complexity of search flow ... that will require some serious bespoke coding to achieve that service.

Bikster

Comment

For the transfer plans etc you could look at using Normans plug-in at http://www.drillpine.biz/actinicstuff/index.html to allow users to upload images alongside their order

Bikster

Comment

online ordering

ok..so i my expectatios were slightly on the high side. Now i think i have managed to complete the first page. Moving on to the second page on dropdown box under design - site map, can i rename this? and also are you able to change the texts and boxes on the page itself by clicking and modifying instead of trying understand the complex layout out coding...for me it looks like rocket science

Comment

Jont, I Love You xx.

Comment

ok..so i my expectatios were slightly on the high side. Now i think i have managed to complete the first page. Moving on to the second page on dropdown box under design - site map, can i rename this? and also are you able to change the texts and boxes on the page itself by clicking and modifying instead of trying understand the complex layout out coding...for me it looks like rocket science

Comment

Originally posted by leehack
                          Jont, I Love You xx.
                          SCOOP
                          Tracey

Comment

Originally posted by TraceyHand
                            SCOOP
                            Nothing as yucky as you're thinking Tracey.

Just the name of a typical virus-laden Word attachment.

It's a brave (or foolish) person who opens Word documents posted on the web.
                            Norman - www.drillpine.biz
                            Edinburgh, U K / Bitez, Turkey

Comment

Originally posted by NormanRouxel
                              Nothing as yucky as you're thinking Tracey.

Just the name of a typical virus-laden Word attachment.

It's a brave (or foolish) person who opens Word documents posted on the web.
                              LOL @ 'yucky'

who says it's yucky? (well, apart from jont and Lee, perhaps LOL)

I knew what Lee was referring to although I'm interested to know whether jont is awarded the title of 'brave' or 'foolish'?
                              Tracey

Comment

Working...
                              X