Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Checkout doesn't always work with IE6

Running Business V9.0.1 and IE6:

We seem to be getting a "the page cannot be displayed" message when progressing through the checkout.

This happens after selecting the Shipping Destination and hitting the "Next" button. Strangely it doesn't happen every time (but does happen often) but by hitting the "Back" button and trying again you can make it happen easily though inconsistently.

IE7 and FF2 seem fine, but I have been able to repeat it on different machines running IE6.

Link to site for anyone who wants to have a look.
    http://www.tantronics.co.uk/acatalog/index.html

Has anyone else seen this (so it affects us all), or has anyone commissioned a V9 site and confirmed it doesn't happen to them (so it's just me!)

Any ideas welcome.
    David
    Tantronics Limited
    Batteries - Chargers - Portable Power - Photo Accessories
    www.tantronics.co.uk

Hi,

I've just had a colleague who has IE6 try this out and he has gone through checkout twice without getting a problem, so it could be a certain set of circumstances causing the issue. Can you let me know the following:

- what operating system you are using
    - the exact version of IE 6 (Help | About)
    - any firewalls on the pc
    - number of products in basket when checking out
    Tracey
    SellerDeck

Comment

Hi Tracey,

hmmm, it does seem to be working now. This was relatively soon after upgrading to V9.0.1, so perhaps there was a problem with one of the scripts. We have uploaded and refreshed a couple of times since, so perhaps it's just fixed itself!

Anyway, thanks for looking.
      David.
      David
      Tantronics Limited
      Batteries - Chargers - Portable Power - Photo Accessories
      www.tantronics.co.uk

Comment

Working...
      X