'Add to cart' and 'checkout' layout not updated correctly

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

'Add to cart' and 'checkout' layout not updated correctly

Just got my 9.1 and thought I would install and try importing a site that has little traffic.

All seems okay execpt that the layout of the add to cart and checkout have gone awry.

In V8 the layout was maintained when a product was added to the cart, but now for some reson the add to cart layout is not correct - view cart is okay. This same problem persist thorugh the checkout phase.

Any idea if this is a known glitch with an upgrade, an error in my coding, or other?

The v9 site is at www.ocusan.co.uk/acatalog/test/index.html
    working v8 site at www.ocusan.co.uk

James
    www.butterflies-healthcare.co.uk
    www.viteyes.co.uk - vitamins for macular degeneration
    www.natorigin.co.uk - natural/organic cosmetics and skin care for sensitive skin & eyes
    www.butterflies-eyecare.co.uk - eye drops, vitamins and other eye care products
    www.prescription-swimming-goggles.co.uk - optical and prescription swimming goggles

You might want to turn off the horrible actinic progress indicator especially as you have your own already

ok the problem seems to be actinic has worked wonders on your pages and it looks like you might be missing </td> somewere, probably at the end of you cart table.

D

Comment

it's probably an upgrade glitch, James although I'm surprised it's still around in the release (there were similar problems in beta testing which were supposedly fixed)

Is it a custom layout? It might be worth reporting to Actinic anyway

Settings > Site Options > Layouts
      You should be able to change the offending pages back to the correct outer layout from here.
      Tracey

Comment

or revert to factory default and then put your progress indicator back in

D

Comment

Yea, I'm having the same problem with a site i've imported from 8.5.2

I have a footer table added to the site but in the shopping cart and checkout pages the footer is being brought into the innerlayout for some reason, which is throwing the whole site off whack as the footer is the width of the entire site. It must be a unclosed DIV or Table in the shopping and checkout layouts but I cant find the problem. =-(

Probably best to revert those layouts to factory settings and make my changes again?
          www.pride.ie

Comment

Working...
          X