Brochure Page

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Brochure Page

How do i remove the side bar options from the brochure page but still keep them in the rest of the catalog without having to use an external brochure page?

I cant work it out :-(

Also, in version 9 have we now reverted back to the mailto tag for the contact us option?

You'd need a block tag around sidebar options.
    <actinic:block if="%3cactinic%3avariable%20name%3d%22PageType%22%20%2f%3e%20%21%3d%20%20%22Brochure%22" >
    code that you want to hide
    </actinic:block>
    Peblaco

Comment

Im using the design wizard.

Sorry when i said brochure page i ment the index / home page.

Comment

Hi,

I tried you code but it blocks on the main catalog pages as well as the home page. Does it mean im going to have to have a external index page?

Comment

You probably want to use the 'is home page condition', if it's just the home page you want to hide this on. Is it all brochure pages or just the home page you want to hide it on?

Comment

Or you could just create two outer layouts - one with and one without the links.

Comment

Then use block IsBrochureHomePage.
              Peblaco

Comment

Hi Louise,

It worked!

Thank you
                Darren

Comment

Hi Louise,

What would the code be if i wanted to hide elements on the main pages but still have elements on the brochure page?

Also, where on your site is the download for adding and hiding elements?

Thanks

Comment

Hi, it would be every page except the brochure page...

Comment

Insert a block tag, insert variable PageType, insert operator not equal then the page type/name. Check the tutorials about blockifs.
                      Peblaco

Comment

Thanks Louise.

I'll have a read tonight.

Comment

Hi Louise,

I read the manual (RTFM) and understand how the block if sort of works but i dont know the name of pages that i want it to block etc.

All i want to do is add some images down the side bars on the brochure page and then block them from the rest of the other pages....

When i look in my code its not easy to read as theres all these characters between the code. The same when trying to read the code that youve pasted into this thread

Comment

Working...
                          X