Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Editing Order Shipped Email

Hi all,

I'm fairly new to Actinic and am having trouble customising the 'Order Shipped' email. I can add general text fine but I would like to add the value of the the "g_ShipInfo{'USERDEFINED'})" field. i.e the value that the customer enters into the cart when ordering (which is just a checkbox they can select which indicates they would like 48 hour delivery). Have tried inserting the variables but this dosent work. I guess there must be a script that builds the Order Shipped email that needs editing (bit like the Customer Email). Can anyone kindly help?

Many thanks in advance.

Hi,

I'm afraid that this can't be done as the emails sent from the desktop are generated via the C++ of the software rather than perl scripts. I'll add it to the wish-list for you.
    Tracey
    SellerDeck

Comment

Hi Tracey,

Many thanks for taking the time to respond. Trust me to find something that is not editable - as I know most things are editable in Actinic!

I'll have to just put a generic message in the order shipped email to say something like 'express delivery charge shown above totals' or something like that.

Cheers

Comment

Working...
      X