Orders not going to completed tab

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Orders not going to completed tab

We've got a problem. After an order has been downloaded, been marked as shipped, been paid for and an invoice printed.....it's not flipping over to the 'orders completed' tab

I think we're going through all the steps needed...it certainly worked this way in V8. Is there a different process in V9?

Thank for you help
    www.ecclestonanglingcentre.co.uk

Are you using One Click Completion to complete the order, if you do that, the order will move when you next changed tabs but not until then. If you are not using One click completion then what percentage shipped is shown on the order line?

Regards,
    Jan Strassen, Mole End Software - Plugins and Reports for Actinic V4 to V11, Sellerdeck V11 to V2018, Sellerdeck Cloud
    Visit our facebook page for the latest news and special offers from Mole End

Top Quality Integrated label paper for Actinic and Sellerdeck
    A4 Paper with one or two peel off labels, free reports available for our customers
    Product Mash for Sellerdeck
    Link to Google Shopping and other channels, increase sales traffic, prices from £29.95
    Multichannel order processing
    Process Actinic, Sellerdeck, Amazon, Ebay, Playtrade orders with a single program, low cost lite version now available from £19.95

Comment

We have that problem where an orders line item has been modified so even though all items have been shipped, the % Shipped value (in the progress & payments tab) does not equal 100%. Check if the % Shipped = 100%. I have even unshipped items so the % shipped value = 100%.

Comment

Quickest way to clear them when they get into that state (and I really wish I could work out how they get into that state - I've tried all sorts of ways to reproduce it but never managed to) is to right click on the order and export it (if you don't have that option you have to export you need to enable exporting in business settings / order processing)

Regards,
        Jan Strassen, Mole End Software - Plugins and Reports for Actinic V4 to V11, Sellerdeck V11 to V2018, Sellerdeck Cloud
        Visit our facebook page for the latest news and special offers from Mole End

Top Quality Integrated label paper for Actinic and Sellerdeck
        A4 Paper with one or two peel off labels, free reports available for our customers
        Product Mash for Sellerdeck
        Link to Google Shopping and other channels, increase sales traffic, prices from £29.95
        Multichannel order processing
        Process Actinic, Sellerdeck, Amazon, Ebay, Playtrade orders with a single program, low cost lite version now available from £19.95

Comment

Originally posted by Jan
          Are you using One Click Completion to complete the order, if you do that, the order will move when you next changed tabs but not until then. If you are not using One click completion then what percentage shipped is shown on the order line?

Regards,
          We are not using 'One Click Completion' but have been using the exact same process we did in V8. The item shipped column is showing 0% even though we've marked up allthe lines as being shipped

I can't work it out

Comment

Originally posted by Jan
            Quickest way to clear them when they get into that state (and I really wish I could work out how they get into that state - I've tried all sorts of ways to reproduce it but never managed to) is to right click on the order and export it (if you don't have that option you have to export you need to enable exporting in business settings / order processing)

Regards,
            Well, this has worked but I'm not to keen on doing this all the time

Comment

Working...
            X