Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Microsoft keeps crashing the Actinic software on machine

Hi There,

My client logged on to his machine with Actinic on last night and made some site changes which he said would not upload and through an error which im yet to find out what it was, but this morning when i logged on to the same machine and tried to open Actinic it came up with a Microsoft error and it shut down the application before it opened completely and it just keeps doing it.

I know until I find out exactly what actual error was that he received last night but until I can get hold of him, can anyone shed any light on this matter so far?

Many thanks

Angi
    Last edited by Angi; 08-May-2008, 01:47 PM. Reason: title might scare people
    christopherpiperwines.co.uk
    skatewarehouse.co.uk
    progrow.co.uk
    cheeksandcherries.co.uk

When I read the title of the post I was anticipating an article on Steve Baulmer's statement about the imminent purchase/acquisition of Actinic in order to close it down and offer it's dymanics CRM suite to existing customers.

Never mind..........

Your issue you are experiencing may be down to user permissions for running the software i.e. was it installed whilst logged in as admin, and now trying to run logged in as client/user?

Really need the error to help us help you though.
    Fergus Weir - teclan ltd
    Ecommerce Digital Marketing

SellerDeck Responsive Web Design

SellerDeck Hosting
    SellerDeck Digital Marketing

Comment

Hope Chris Barling does not read the thread title

Have any updates to Windows been installed on the machine which could also be causing the conflict?

Bikster
      SellerDeck Designs and Responsive Themes

Comment

that could be it, window updates, I shall investigate thank you.

Maybe I should change the tread title just encase everyone starts to panic )
        christopherpiperwines.co.uk
        skatewarehouse.co.uk
        progrow.co.uk
        cheeksandcherries.co.uk

Comment

Working...
        X