Removing Send Emails?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Removing Send Emails?

Hello. I already know how to remove the Send Emails icon from the toolbar, which is dangerously close to the download orders button. However, I would also like to remove Send Emails from the drop-down list Operations, from just below Outstanding Exports. I have accidently clicked it and the system starts sending emails out to all of my 30,000 customers, starting with ones who ordered in 2005. By the time I had clicked Cancel an unknown number had been sent and I have had some very concerned customers contacting me. Anybody know?

Sarah

I imagine this is coded into the program core and not going to be an easy user hack to remove.

Bikster
    SellerDeck Designs and Responsive Themes

Comment

I would like to see a customisable toolbar/menu in a future release.

I would like to remove the 'unwanted' icons and menu items as well as rearrange the order etc.

Comment

I vote for this too. Too many times I've accidentally sent emails out. It's pretty frustrating to not know to whom these have been sent for damage limitation.

I've never figured out the point of this feature to date.
        http://www.strawberry-tiger.co.uk
        Practical parenting products for babies and toddlers covering safety, development, sun protection, clothing, health, bedroom, nursery, travel, etc.

Comment

I started a wish list for this many many months ago

Comment

Working...
          X