Digital Download + Postage problem

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Digital Download + Postage problem

Yes, seems silly to talk about postage with a digital download but in my shop I am selling dvds but including a free digital download with every order. The download is selected from a component list but this seems to set the item to zero postage. It's as if the shop thinks 'hey there's a digital download added to this dvd order - lets take all the postage off!'

This of course is a problem as now I'm taking orders for dvds but there is no postage costs added.

Against the main product what do you have set for the component pricing model?

Bikster
    SellerDeck Designs and Responsive Themes

Comment

There we go, I said it would happen. The originator decided to post the same thing in the shipping section.

Firstly, if you're going to post it here then delete your other post in the V9 forum. That way there'll only be a single thread and we'll avoid multiple discussions going on the same time.
      Mike
      -----------------------------------------

First Tackle - Fly Fishing and Game Angling

-----------------------------------------

Comment

Sum of product and component prices.

Mike, Thanks for the friendly pointers there. I'm only 9 posts in to this group as opposed to your seemingly jaded 4277.

Comment

If the components are all digital downloads try setting the pricing model to "product price" and see if that resolves.

I assume you have also ticked exempt from shipping under Settings | Business Settings | Ordering > Digital Download

Bikster
          SellerDeck Designs and Responsive Themes

Comment

Working...
          X