Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Protx problem after upgrade to Actinic 8.5.3

Hi All,

I just upgraded our online shop at www.piscesconservation.com/shop from Catalog version 8.5.1 to 8.5.3 a few days ago - following the instructions, such as they were. Notably, they did *not* include re-entering the Protx Encryption password, Secret key and confirmation email address, because in the update process, they were reset to defaults. I have now re-entered them, but any attempt to checkout still results in the following error on going from the shop to the Protx secure site:

VSP Form Transaction Error
    This transaction attempt has failed. We are unable to redirect you back to the web store from which you were purchasing. The details of the failure are given below.

Status Detail: 5030 : Unable to decrypt the request message. This might be caused by an incorrect password or invalid encoding.

If anyone has any suggestions...

cheers,
    robin

You've checked the following, have you?

SOLUTION: Settings|Business Settings|Payment & Security|PROTX|Configure Method|Check "Charge Transactions Immediately".

From an earlier thread, post by Jarvis.

See this thread and previous pages
    Last edited by guccij; 15-May-2008, 10:29 AM. Reason: Add url
    Reusable Snore Earplugs : Sample Earplugs - Wax Earplugs - Women's Earplugs - Children's Earplugs - Music Earplugs - Sleep Masks

Comment

Originally posted by guccij View Post
      You've checked the following, have you?

SOLUTION: Settings|Business Settings|Payment & Security|PROTX|Configure Method|Check "Charge Transactions Immediately".

From an earlier thread, post by Jarvis.

See this thread and previous pages
      Many thanks - I *have* now checked it, and reset it from "Pre-authorise transactions" to "Charge Transactions Immediately". Unfortunately, I still receive the 5030 error on the redirect to the PROTX site.

I've emailed PROTX support, about to do the same for Actinic support. Any other suggestions?

TIA
      Robin

Comment

with Actinic OPEN, have you checked your OCCProtxScriptTemplate (in your MAIN Site folder > CommonOCC ) DOES contain your secret key and email?

Check you don't have more than one occurance of a Site1 (or whatever your site is named) folder..such as one in Program Files and one in My Documents, that could be causing confusion.
        Tracey

Comment

content deleted as it offered a ridiculously confusing solution apparently
          Reusable Snore Earplugs : Sample Earplugs - Wax Earplugs - Women's Earplugs - Children's Earplugs - Music Earplugs - Sleep Masks

Comment

That thread is ridiculously confusing!

http://community.actinic.com/showpos...86&postcount=9

Darren's method is much simpler and works every time, if you're having problems getting it to KEEP the secret key information.
            Tracey

Comment

Tracey, and guccij, many thanks - OCCProtxScriptTemplate.pl was the cause of the problem - and then I walked straight in to the issue of OCCProtxScriptTemplate.pl being replaced in the upgrading with the default backup copy where my $sPassword = 'testvendor' again. Doh.

All is working sweetly again, peace reigns; thanks again.

Robin

Comment

That's good to hear. Let's hope it stays that way this time

Comment

Working...
                X