Passing choice custom variable into receipt page

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Passing choice custom variable into receipt page

I have set up a custom variable which can be seen in the choices of my drop down list. So each choice will have a reference number.

Is there a way of passing this value into the receipt page?

Currently when a customer buys a product, the name of their chosen choice gets passed into the receipt page e.g. (red, size small), so I assume you can pass my custom variable to the receipt page in the same way?

Why not use the already provided actinic product reference number and have this tie in with whatever you have done? You can enable its visibility in business settings.

Comment

I assume you can pass my custom variable to the receipt page in the same way
      Afraid not. You can make Product user defined variables available to the Cart scripts (that's what the Upload checkbox does) but you need Perl skills to use them.
      Norman - www.drillpine.biz
      Edinburgh, U K / Bitez, Turkey

Comment

Originally posted by leehack View Post
        Why not use the already provided actinic product reference number and have this tie in with whatever you have done? You can enable its visibility in business settings.
        I don't think actinic has references for choices, the product reference is only for the main product.

I want to have a different reference for each colour and size option (choice).

Comment

Working...
        X