Multiple add to cart buttons shown in grid

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Multiple add to cart buttons shown in grid

I have seen this done but could someone point me in the right direction as to how to do it.

I'm wanting to show product options as a grid with description, price with an add to cart button for each.

Many thanks

scrap that, sorted it.

Comment

Tim - may be worth posting the solution for others searching on the same and finding your thread.

Bikster
      SellerDeck Designs and Responsive Themes

Comment

Well, not sure I have actually sorted it and I can guarentee that if I do it won't be the correct way as I haven't got a clue what I'm doing

Comment

You can't say fairer than that LOL

Bikster

Comment

I'm still struggling with this so if any one has any ideas. Visually I can get it looking right but that doesn't do a lot of good if it doesn't work.

Presume I may have to add a quantity box in the line somewhere.

This is what I'm trying to do.

Comment

Sounds like you may have removed something in the form to pass the info through.

The qty prompt is added via

Code:
              <input type="text" name="Q_<Actinic:Variable Name="ProductReference"/>" size="4" value="<Actinic:Variable Name="DefaultQuantity"/>" class="form_input_general" />
              which you can copy back in and then wrap into a span and use display:none; to remove from the display.

It could be something else you have killed as you were not entirely sure what you did

Bikster

Comment

Working...
              X