Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Customer Login Error

Version 8.5.2

A site with just one customer account allowing orders from unregistered customers gives the following error when the sole customer tries to login.

Sorry, but we found your account but couldn't read the details. This may be because the login page you used is an old copy stored in your browser cache. Press the Browser Back button, then refresh the login page and try again.

The page was refreshed, the site was refreshed and the login page was reverted back to factory settings but to no avail.

Anyone got any ideas on this one?
    Fitness for life!www.fitness-focus.co.uk

DIFN - Doing nothing is not an option

The Supplement Warehouse - Bodybuilding & Fitness Supplements

This has been sorted by deleting the customer account and re-creating it.

Comment

This error has now reappeared and as there are now a few customer accounts it is not feasible to delete them and recreate them. I have done a site refresh to no avail.

Comment

Can you create a test account and post the logon here for us to try?

Comment

I've had this problem before and this thread here has a solution that will fix it :

http://community.actinic.com/showthr...ad+the+details

My theory is that if you open Actinic and upload it's fine, however if you open Actinic, change sites and then upload, customer accounts are often corrupted like this.

Regards,
          Jan Strassen, Mole End Software - Plugins and Reports for Actinic V4 to V11, Sellerdeck V11 to V2018, Sellerdeck Cloud
          Visit our facebook page for the latest news and special offers from Mole End

Top Quality Integrated label paper for Actinic and Sellerdeck
          A4 Paper with one or two peel off labels, free reports available for our customers
          Product Mash for Sellerdeck
          Link to Google Shopping and other channels, increase sales traffic, prices from Ł29.95
          Multichannel order processing
          Process Actinic, Sellerdeck, Amazon, Ebay, Playtrade orders with a single program, low cost lite version now available from Ł19.95

Comment

Jan, that appears to have solved the problem. However there is now a related issue.

I have created a test account with both username and password set as test at www.fitness-focus.co.uk

Once a customer logs in there does not appear to be any logout link anywhere. I am using Horizontal Navigation Bar Images and can see no link for logout purposes there. The code that I can see if this helps is

<actinic:block if="%3cactinic%3avariable%20name%3d%22HomePageType%22%20%2f%3e%20%21%3d%20%270%27" >
            <actinic:variable name="NavigationIcon" value="Home Image Navigation Button" />&nbsp;
            </actinic:block>
            <actinic:block if="%3cactinic%3avariable%20name%3d%22PageType%22%20%2f%3e%20%3d%3d%20%22Section%22" >
            <actinic:block if="%3cactinic%3avariable%20name%3d%22SectionLevel%22%20%2f%3e%20%3e%200">
            <actinic:variable name="NavigationIcon" value="Up A Level Image Navigation Button" />&nbsp;
            <actinic:block if="%3cactinic%3avariable%20name%3d%22IsIncludeToSiteMap%22%20%2f%3e" >
            <actinic:block if="%3cactinic%3avariable%20name%3d%22PageType%22%20%2f%3e%20%3d%3d%20%22Store%20Front%20Page%22" >
            <actinic:variable name="NavigationIcon" value="Sitemap Image Navigation Button" />&nbsp;
            <actinic:block if="%3cactinic%3avariable%20name%3d%22IsNavBarTopSectionOmitted%22%20%2f%3e%20%21%3d%20TRUE" >
            <actinic:block if="%28%3cactinic%3avariable%20name%3d%22PageType%22%20%2f%3e%20%21%3d%20%22Store%20Front%20Page%22%29" >
            <actinic:variable name="NavigationIcon" value="Store Top Image Navigation Button" />&nbsp;
            <actinic:block if="%3cactinic%3avariable%20name%3d%22InformationType%22%20%2f%3e%20%21%3d%20%270%27" >
            <actinic:variable name="NavigationIcon" value="Terms Image Navigation Button" />&nbsp;
            <actinic:variable name="NavigationIcon" value="Search Image Navigation Button" />&nbsp;
            <actinic:variable name="NavigationIcon" value="View Cart Image Navigation Button" />&nbsp;
            <actinic:variable name="NavigationIcon" value="Checkout Image Navigation Button" />&nbsp;
            <actinic:variable name="NavigationIcon" value="Contact Us Image Navigation Button" />&nbsp;
            <actinic:block if="%3cactinic%3avariable%20name%3d%22AreRegCustomersAllowed%22%20%2f%3e">
            <Actinic:NOTINB2B>
            <actinic:variable name="NavigationIcon" value="Login Image Navigation Button" />
            </Actinic:NOTINB2B>

Comment

Now it's gone up the spout again. I deleted all the .fil files and refreshed the site but I am still getting the error. The site is www.fitness-focus.co.uk and the user id and test and test

Comment

Hi Owen,

Do you have multiple sites with customer accounts? I'm wondering if there's a problem when switching between sites (as Jan mentioned).

If so, can you try closing and re-opening the software after switching sites. Please let me know if this stops the problem from re-occurring. I know it is a pain but if it does stop the issue it might help us narrow the problem down so we can fix it.

The following should get the site above working again:

- go to 'Help | Troubleshooting | Website Purge & Refresh'
                - tick the boxes to delete the .cat and .fil files and exlude unchanged images
                - click the 'delete and refresh' button.
                Tracey
                SellerDeck

Comment

I do have multiple sites with customer accounts. I did as advised and opened the switched sites then closed Actinic and reopened and refreshed and it cleared the problem.

This is not a satisfactory solution however because it means that if I forget at some stage to close Actinic after switching sites then upload it will somehow corrupt the customer accounts without me knowing.

Comment

I am having the same problem, is there any update on a fix for this problem?

Cheers
                    Martin

Comment

The only workaround at the moment is to end the application after changing sites. It has been scheduled to be fixed in 9.0.4 as it's too late to include it in 9.0.3 I'm afraid.
                      Tracey
                      SellerDeck

Comment

When is 9.0.4 due?

Comment

When is 9.0.4 due?
                          We are still planning the v9.0.4 project and we can't give a time scale at the moment I'm afraid.
                          Tracey
                          SellerDeck

Comment

Is this solved in V10?
                            Sam
                            http://www.originaltouch.co.uk
                            http://www.spcb.co.uk

If you spend your whole life waiting for the storm, you’ll never enjoy the sunshine.

Failure is the tuition you pay for success.

Comment

I'm using V10, and having the same problem. I only find out about it when a customer lets me know which is frustrating.

Anyone know if this has been fixed?

Comment

Working...
                              X