bounce page stoped help!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

bounce page stoped help!

hi, haveing upgraded to v9 from v7 our bounce page has stoped working.

That is the psp bounce page from checkout, it just sits and hangs instead of transfering you to protx.

this is an urgent matter, please help if u can!

http://www.treasureislandsweets./index.html
    Any help please on this one.
    Kind Regards
    Wesley
    Treasure Island Sweets

Common problem - a search shows http://community.actinic.com/showthread.php?t=36979

Comment

hi, looking at the work around it is given for a v8 to v9 upgrade, i am upgrading v7 to v9.02

The head information will be differnt in v7, as there are no variable or blocks.

this is what i have in v9 bounce page in design tab, i have re set to factory default layout in librabry, but still getting problem.

<form method="post" action="<actinic:variable name="OnlineScriptURL" value="Shopping Cart Script URL" />" <actinic:variable value="Google Analytics Form Tag" name="GoogleAnalyticsMarkup" />>
      <input type="hidden" name="RANDOM" value="<actinic:variable name='Random'/>" />
      <input type="hidden" name="CHECKOUTURL" value="<actinic:variable name='CheckOutPageURL' />" />

<actinic:block if="%3cactinic%3avariable%20name%3d%22IsHostMode%22%20%2f%3e">
      <!-- Hidden field when in trial mode -->
      <input type="hidden" name="SHOP" value="<Actinic:Variable Name="HiddenFields"/>" />
      </actinic:block>
      <actinic:variable value="Message for Unregistered Customers" name="UnregCustomerMessage" if="%3cactinic%3avariable%20name%3d%22UnregCustomersAreNotAllowed%22%20%2f%3e%20%3d%3d%20FALSE" />

<actinic:variable name="BounceMessage" />

</form>
      Treasure Island Sweets

Comment

still getting no where, have doubled checked all scripts, the bounce page will not budge, there is no next button to click on.
        have checked protx scripts and increased ini no. by one still no joy
        not in test mode on protx
        wasted three hours so far and of cause support was closed at 5.10pm when i called,
        actinic sucks, this must be a v7 bug to v9 upgrade with protx
        Treasure Island Sweets

Comment

Originally posted by wesleythorne View Post
          this must be a v7 bug to v9 upgrade with protx
          well, no
          It's clearly been a bug between V8 and V9 also and is nothing to do with Protx and everything to do with Actinic not upgrading properly.
          The code you posted isn't in the <head>, it's in the body

Switch to the Design tab and select 'PSP Bounce Page in the 'Page Type' dropdown.
          In the design tree on the RHS, click on the layout at the very top of this list.

The problem is (probably) somewhere between the <head> and </head> tags

Perhaps posting the code between these tags might help.
          Tracey

Comment

hi, code between head tags for prime layout, i did think about removing protx from payment options and then replying it but it self fills with old protx security information.

<head>
            <title><actinic:variable name="PageTitle" /></title>

<actinic:variable name="BaseHref" />

<actinic:variable name="MetaTags" />

<actinic:block if="%3cactinic%3avariable%20name%3d%22IsP3PPolicyUsed%22%20%2f%3e"><link rel="P3Pv1" href="<actinic:variable name="P3PFullPolicyLink" />"></actinic:block>

<link href="actinic.css" rel="stylesheet" type="text/css">

<style type="text/css" >
            <!--
            .boxhead h2 {
            color: <actinic:variable name="TextColor" />;
            }
            -->
            </style>

<actinic:variable name="JavaScriptFunctions" />
            <script type="text/javascript" src="http://www.treasureislandsweets.co.uk/md5.js"></script>
            <script type="text/javascript" src="http://www.treasureislandsweets.co.uk/jcap.js"></script>

</head>
            Treasure Island Sweets

Comment

this is the code i have for standard java script functions

<script language="javascript" type="text/javascript" src="actiniccore.js"></script>
              <script language="javascript" type="text/javascript" src="actinicextras.js"></script>

<actinic:block if="%3cactinic%3avariable%20name%3d%22PageType%22%20%2f%3e%20%21%3d%20%22Contact%20Us%22" >
              <actinic:variable value="Script for Blocking Unregistered Customers" name="UnregCustomerMessage" if="%3cactinic%3avariable%20name%3d%22UnregCustomersAreNotAllowed%22%20%2f%3e%20%3d%3d%20FALSE" />

<!-- Placeholder of cookie checking javascript code. Do not remove it! -->
              <Actinic:COOKIECHECK />

<script language="javascript" type="text/javascript">
              <!--
              saveReferrer();
              // -->
              </script>

<actinic:block if="%28%28%3cactinic%3avariable%20name%3d%22PageType%22%20%2f%3e%20%3d%3d%20%27PSP%20Bounce%20Page%27%29%20AND%20%28%3cactinic%3avariable%20name%3d%22IsPSPTestMode%22%20%2f%3e%20%3d%3d%20false%29%29%20OR%0d%28%28%3cactinic%3avariable%20name%3d%22PageType%22%20%2f%3e%20%3d%3d%20%27SSL%20Bounce%20Page%27%29%20AND%20%28%3cactinic%3avariable%20name%3d%22IsSharedSSLForTestOnly%22%20%2f%3e%20%20%3d%3d%20false%29%29" >
              <script language="JavaScript" type="text/javascript">
              <!--
              function onLoad()
              {
              document.formOCC.submit();
              }
              // -->
              </script>
              <actinic:variable name="GoogleAnalyticsMarkup" value="Google Analytics Tracking Code Split SSL" />
              Treasure Island Sweets

Comment

Try adding the following just after the </head> tag on the Bounce page

<body onload="<actinic:variable value="PreloadImages" name="OnLoadScript" />">

This was missing when I changed from one theme to another after upgrading to v9.

Before I put that line in, I too had the failing to bounce to Protx issue that you describe.
                Reusable Snore Earplugs : Sample Earplugs - Wax Earplugs - Women's Earplugs - Children's Earplugs - Music Earplugs - Sleep Masks

Comment

it's about time Actinic looked at why this is happening because I know it happened a fair bit upgrading from V7-V8 but is there really any excuse for it not to have been sorted for the release of V9?
                  (sorry, mini-rant)
                  Tracey

Comment

hi, will update tommorow morning, for now i have bodged it with a fast checkout link, not ideal, but my brain hurts!
                    will post back with results
                    Treasure Island Sweets

Comment

Working...
                    X