Upgraded to V9 Business Plus - Product locked by User

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Upgraded to V9 Business Plus - Product locked by User

I have upgraded yesterday to V9.0.2 Business Plus, all seem OK, I have both user and Administrator logged on 2 different PCs all operating smoothly until, I as administrator attempt to edit a product or section then I get "Product locked by user nnn" I can at this point Save Changes or Cancel Changes but cannot actually make any changes.

How to I cancel these locks?

Thanks.
    Amanda Cash

This normally means the other user is using the same order

That is user is working on order xxx1 and then you as administrator or User 2 are also trying to access the same order no xxx1

This is a security designed in so only one person can edit a order at the same time
    Chris Ashdown

Comment

Thanks for the reply but I was editing a product not orders and this still happens when the other user is logged out!

I have logged it as a support call now - which I am told they have not seen this happen before - typical !
      Amanda Cash

Comment

Hi,

We are still using 9.0.1, but I've seen the same issue. When I have been editing a product then moved on, the product can still have the red lock icon and an annotation showing the product is being edited by user - Me!. So far I've just ignored it and carried on working. When I close down and re-open it seems to have sorted itself out!
        John Sollars
        MD at Stinkyink.Com
        Ph 01746 781020
        Fx 01746 781698
        Em John (at) Stinkyink dot Com

Comment

Working...
        X