Adding varaiables to Terms and Conditions

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Adding varaiables to Terms and Conditions

I would like to create a variable that will appear in a number of places on our site, including in the terms and conditions. There are some built-in actinic variables, such as company name, in the terms and conditions and they are in the format [COMPANYNAME]. I have tried adding my variable in this format but it doesn't seem to work. Can anyone tell me whether this is possible and, if so, how it is done.

Cheers
    Bruce
    Bruce Wallace
    Picchu Maternity
    Designer Maternity Wear UK

Hi,

You are trying to add the variable you created in the Library into 'Business Settings | Terms and Conditions', it will not work here. You will have to go to the 'Design' tab and use the 'Select Page Type' drop down to select 'Terms and Conditions', in the preview click on where you would like it to appear and start typing in your Variable and Actinic should bring it up in a list with a 'V' before it, that way it will work. The variable has to be set to 'Site' and should also have 'Upload' selected. Please note you will only be able to add it at the beginning or the end of the existing text string that is brought in by the Actinic inbuilt variable. If it is to be added in between then you will have to input the text in the appropriate place in 'Business Settings | Terms and Conditions'.

Kind regards,
    Bruce King, Mole End Software Support
    Integrated label paper for Actinic A4 Paper with one or two peel off labels.
    One Stop Automation Automate Actinic. Mole End Automation works while you play.
    Mole End Product Mash for Actinic A suite of marketing feeds for your Actinic Store

Actinic Upgrade and Design Service

Comment

Working...
    X