Error On Page!?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Error On Page!?

Just nticed on our site that there is a page error when loaded into iexplorer (not firefox tho). Anyone know where this could be stemming from?

I've attatched a pic of the error i'm seeing.

PS | The only major thing i've done with the site is add GA, could this be generating some bad code?
    Attached Files
    Cheers FrAz

With any Javascript error, load the page in Firefox and then go to 'Tools | Error Console'. That will show you the bit of code that is causing the error.

Comment

I've got the console errors from firefox, but am unsure what the errors mean or how to fix them, It seems to be directing me the beginning code of index.html. . .
      Attached Files
      Cheers FrAz

Comment

Have you installed some kind of custom JavaScript menu on your store, because that error tells me you are trying to call a JS function ('structure' and 'pMenu') that has not been defined within the <head> section of your store.

Can you post your URL? A quick look at the source and a search for 'structure' will show the offending code that you need to remove/fix.

Comment

www.classixshop.com is our site,

We do use Drillpine - Norascade, could that be causing the problem. I' sure that uses js.

We also use the multi mage plug-in by Drillpine and recently inserted the GA (Google Analytics) into our site.
          Cheers FrAz

Comment

Your problem is a line break in the code from Norman
            Code:
            <script language=JavaScript>
            <!-- Norman Rouxel ( http://www.drillpine.biz (V12) ) amended to work with Actinic netquotevar based section 
            structure 
            function CreateArray(V12)
            {
            this.length = V12;
            for (var i=1; i <= V12; i++) this[i] = new Object();
            return this;
            }
            //-->
            </script>
            Find this code and remove the line break before 'structure'

Comment

Cheers that sorted that out, i sometimes remove that code when i'm in the design tab so reduce page loading time, might have knocked the return key at some point! lol Thanks for pointing it out to me
              Cheers FrAz

Comment

Working...
              X