Layout settings

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Layout settings

Hi, I am very new to this and have actinic client catalog v8. Our website is http://www.campbelluk.co.uk , i have changed the width of the yellow and grey background area of the quick finder at the top left which has resulted in the page looking distorted. I did it whilst playing with the settings and do not know how to change it back.

Any help would be much appreciated.

Thanks

Looks normal on my screen (1280 x 1024) in all major browsers
    Reusable Snore Earplugs : Sample Earplugs - Wax Earplugs - Women's Earplugs - Children's Earplugs - Music Earplugs - Sleep Masks

Comment

Looks fine to me in IE7, Opera and Firefox
      Kind Regards
      Sean Williams

Calamander Ltd

Comment

Looks good here too. IE7 on 1920 x 1200
        www.yandles.co.uk
        www.websilk.co.uk
        Today is the tomorrow that I worried about yesterday.
        So far, all is well. Am I still worried? YES! Watch some b.....d mess it up!

Comment

Originally posted by guccij View Post
          Looks normal on my screen (1280 x 1024) in all major browsers
          I made changes but I have not uploaded them. Changes I made will mess up the website and I want to undo these changes.

Comment

On the 'design' tab, click on where you see the 'Quick Finder' area in the Preview pane, this should bring up the layout in the lower 'Layout Code' pane, here check to see what it says against 'Layout Code', usually something like 'Layout Code - Quick Search Bar with HTML Buttons'.

Now go to 'Design | Library | Quick Search Bar ( You will have to scroll down to reach this layout)' , right click on the one you are using and select 'Revert To Factory Settings'.

That should get you back to where you were.

Kind regards,
            Bruce King, Mole End Software Support
            Integrated label paper for Actinic A4 Paper with one or two peel off labels.
            One Stop Automation Automate Actinic. Mole End Automation works while you play.
            Mole End Product Mash for Actinic A suite of marketing feeds for your Actinic Store

Actinic Upgrade and Design Service

Comment

Originally posted by Bruce King View Post
              On the 'design' tab, click on where you see the 'Quick Finder' area in the Preview pane, this should bring up the layout in the lower 'Layout Code' pane, here check to see what it says against 'Layout Code', usually something like 'Layout Code - Quick Search Bar with HTML Buttons'.

Now go to 'Design | Library | Quick Search Bar ( You will have to scroll down to reach this layout)' , right click on the one you are using and select 'Revert To Factory Settings'.

That should get you back to where you were.

Kind regards,

Where can I find design tab? I usually go to settings/ site options/ layout.. Quick Search Bar.

Comment

Its the one between 'Content' and 'Orders'

Kind regards,
                Mole End Product Mash for Actinic A suite of marketing feeds for your Actinic Store

Comment

I do not have content and orders. do you think that we have different V of actinic?

Comment

Originally posted by Bruce King View Post
                    Its the one between 'Content' and 'Orders'

Kind regards,
                    Dear Bruce, I was trying to change these settings for one week. And I really can not see content or orders. Does it have to be next to file/edit/settings/operations/marketing/web/housekeeping/window.. I cheked them all. Did see 'Content' and 'Orders' Am I that bad at it

Comment

This is a Tab, not a menu option. You click on the 'Orders' tab to access the orders in Actinic right? The same way you click on the 'Content' tab to create or amend Products and Sections. You should find the design tab between the two, that is if you are on v8 of Actinic. I assumed you would be as this is in the v8 forum.

Kind regards,

Comment

Thank you for help.. I am giving up.

Comment

As you are using the 'client' version could you ask your designer to help? It may be the easier option as they would know the site.
                          Tracey
                          SellerDeck

Comment

Working...
                          X