Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Wrapped Footer | Shopping Cart!?

Hi,
    I've spent today importing a snapshot of our v8 site in v9 and uploaded it via 'test mode'. Everything seems saticfactory accept one thing which i can't explain.

This error only seems to be affecting the 'shopping cart' page.

The footer seems to be wrapped with the body of the page, but all checkout pages use the same layout, can anyone explain how to relove this?

i've also attached two pic showing what i'm seeing within Actinic & the main code in which my checkout pages are using

Or you can have a look @ the test site @ www.classixshop.com/acatalog

(/test/acatalog)
    Attached Files
    Cheers FrAz

Fraz do you ever feel like giving up and getting someone else to do it for you? You must be the most patient guy i know. How many problems is your breaking point?

Comment

I have experienced several v8 to v9 cart issues and the sanest way was to revert all back to factory default and build back and changes... the cart seems to be singularly the worst point of upgrading which is understandable considering it's complexity of nested tables.

Bikster
      SellerDeck Designs and Responsive Themes

Comment

Well Lee i'm not the best person at Actinic i know, but the only way i feel i'll learn anything is by asking the question(s) and yes there might be alot! lol. It was just a general question as everything else seems to having imported better than expected..., but i'm just going use this snapshot to get the feel of v9. From reading posts in this forum, that it's not the best time to upgrade to v9... at least not until 9.0.3 is released. Sorry for the pointless q
        Cheers FrAz

Comment

Originally posted by Classix View Post
          Sorry for the pointless q
          It wasn't a pointless Q at all, i was just admiring your tenacity. 9.0.3 is IMO also the version to wait for, i think many people will jump at this stage if it all goes well.

Comment

wicked, i'll just have to wait for that release then.
            Cheers FrAz

Comment

Working...
            X