Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Search Box

Hi,

The "Search "case is placed in the left side of my webside ( http://shop.belgianshop.com ) . But I have noted that the letters placed in the case are invisible, I don't see what I'm typing. Could you help me?

Thank you very much,

Bruno

www.belgianshop.com

Hi Bruno
    The text on your site is set to white which is the same colour as the background of the search box... so I would suggest maybe changing the background colour or the text for that element.

TC

Comment

Hi,

Thank you very much, but I don't find where to change the color of the background of the case.

And the white color is used as background also in the contact page, and I don't have this problem.

Thank you,

Bruno

Comment

Think you have managed to change it now as the home page and the contact us page both look the same now.

Regards,
        Bruce King, Mole End Software Support
        Integrated label paper for Actinic A4 Paper with one or two peel off labels.
        One Stop Automation Automate Actinic. Mole End Automation works while you play.
        Mole End Product Mash for Actinic A suite of marketing feeds for your Actinic Store

Actinic Upgrade and Design Service

Comment

Just had a double check with one of my own sites and had a play around

I came up with 2 suggestions:

1 - look up the class "actxxsmall" in the style sheet and give it a background colour of "#333366" which will make the background colour of the box the same colour as your blue background.

2 - copy the "actxxsmall" class and give it a new name and change the text colour to the colour you would like the text to be.

hope that helps
          TC

Comment

oops, forgot to say under 2 - then assign the new class to the search input box!

doh!

Comment

Working...
            X