Registry Error 2, Key AuthorizationKey

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Registry Error 2, Key AuthorizationKey

Ok, I have actinic installed on two computers. One is my laptop, and one is at my office. I have had this program for almost a year and have been able to take a snapshot of my site and take it to my office. Just recently Ive tried to create a snapshot from my computer and it gives me this error message:

Errors
    (File ExportFiles.cpp, Line 456) - The file C:\Program Files\Actinic v8\Sites\Site1\index.html was not found System error 3 - The system cannot find the path specified.
    Warnings
    (File Snapshot.cpp, Line 925) - Registry error 2, key AuthorizationKey - The system cannot find the file specified.

(File Snapshot.cpp, Line 925) - Registry error 2, key AuthorizationKey - The system cannot find the file specified.

Im still able to upload and work on the website from my laptop but Im not able to create a snapshot. Ive checked the AuthorizationKey and its blank now.

Try cutting and pasting the security key from one pc to the other.

Comment

check out which type of "user" you are using, Actinic likes to have admin privileges when taking snapshots - maddening, but true,

if its still the case in the latest version, when will Actinic Towers realise that not everyone logs in as Admin, and that sometimes, there's real users out there with less privileges available to them

Comment

its still not working. Any other ideas?

Comment

I would reccomend contacting Actinic support.

Comment

Working...
          X