Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Problem with customer accounts

I seem to have a problem.

I have customer accounts set-up on line. However, if I make changes to the site and then ‘publish to web’ I can no longer log-in with the account details.

If I then ‘refresh’ the site the log-in works correctly.

Is this correct that I need to ‘refresh’ every time I upload (rather than just ‘publish to web’) in order for the customer accounts to work?

James
    www.butterflies-healthcare.co.uk
    www.viteyes.co.uk - vitamins for macular degeneration
    www.natorigin.co.uk - natural/organic cosmetics and skin care for sensitive skin & eyes
    www.butterflies-eyecare.co.uk - eye drops, vitamins and other eye care products
    www.prescription-swimming-goggles.co.uk - optical and prescription swimming goggles

we use the log in feature on our site and you should not need to so this
    David Mawson
    Phoenix Trading

http://www.sweetswholesale.co.uk - Wholesale confectionery suppliers

Comment

Hi James,

This sounds like a 'fil' file isn't getting updated when you publish to web for some reason. Can you try a purge and refresh (Help | Troubleshooting) and then add a new customer account and 'publish to web' to see if that helps.
      Tracey
      SellerDeck

Comment

Thanks Tracey

I will have a go over the weekend and let you know how I get on.

James
        www.butterflies-healthcare.co.uk
        www.viteyes.co.uk - vitamins for macular degeneration
        www.natorigin.co.uk - natural/organic cosmetics and skin care for sensitive skin & eyes
        www.butterflies-eyecare.co.uk - eye drops, vitamins and other eye care products
        www.prescription-swimming-goggles.co.uk - optical and prescription swimming goggles

Comment

Working...
        X