no database found

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

no database found

I have just installed V9 on to parallels, most of my sites seemed to load fine until the largest of the sites hung so had to reboot.
    Now all I get is
    Too few parameters. Expected 1
    you click ok and get
    A serious error occured while upgrading the database. Please use a previous version of Actinic.

As this is a new install on a new machine I have no previous version.
    If you go in to registry, I cant see sites, only site SiteBackups, where I used to see sites in V8
    I have reinstalled V9 but as had no changes.
    Any ideas.
    Gary

You may find the actual sites under a shared file mine is under user shared files so try a search for actinic mdb and you should find them

Try compacting the database in V8 and then try again to upgrade to V9
    Chris Ashdown

Comment

Toby from Actinic is calling me
      we got it opening and then halfway through the upgrade it has now crashed again.
      I dont have V8 on machine, bought a new Mac and have installed it on Paralles and Im trying to import my old site to it.
      Gary

Comment

this get stranger
        so while Im waiting for Tobys help I opened another site that opens ok but wil not upload, Ive tried a refresh but it was getting to sending files then just it would just stop, so I did a compact database which it said was completed but the refused to reopen and now get error messages when trying to refresh.
        Though it was 1 site but looks like different sites have different problems
        Gary

Comment

Working...
        X