Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Price Conversion Before Product!?

Hi,
    This has been a problem that's been bugging me for sometime so i thought what better place to ask the question, than the good old actinic forums.

Basically the price you see before you view a product is entered into the sub-section description and displays GBP and Euros. My problem is, If the euro conversion rate changes all the prices shown in the sub-sections stay as they where and don't change knocking everything out of line

Is there a way to make the sub-section display the price and euro conversion of the product and if the conversion rate changes, alter accordingly!?

If you want to look @ our site it's www.classixshop.com

Any info appricated
    Cheers FrAz

It looks like you've hard coded the pricing then.
    Why not rather use a cut down duplicate and not show the section image and link at all.
    Such as this: http://fancystuff.co.uk/acatalog/Ring-Boxes.html

Comment

Yes 'hard coded' would be the best description. How would i go about doing this method you've put forward?
      Cheers FrAz

Comment

Essentially create duplicates of the products and place them in their respective parent sections. You can then create a simpler a product layout for these duplcates and configure a link from them to your main product page.

There's lots of iinformation on the forum about SPP (siingle product per page) and how to do this. Some of my old posts contain lots of details.

Comment

What exactly am i searching for in the forums to get these topics of yours?
          Cheers FrAz

Comment

A search for 'single product per page' will get you a number of threads that deal with it.

Regards,
            Bruce King, Mole End Software Support
            Integrated label paper for Actinic A4 Paper with one or two peel off labels.
            One Stop Automation Automate Actinic. Mole End Automation works while you play.
            Mole End Product Mash for Actinic A suite of marketing feeds for your Actinic Store

Actinic Upgrade and Design Service

Comment

Start here:
              http://community.actinic.com/showthread.php?t=26482
              It's a long thread but very useful with some good stuff in it.

Comment

Working...
              X