No announcement yet.

Webfusion hosting: Actinic emails not being sent

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

they are testing out one of my sites at the moment to see if they can find the problem.

Comment

No emails here either

Just moved server to webfusion and are in same boat, no emails coming thru' actinic, proving to a right pain and customers not sure if orders have been received.
      Normal emails are getting thru' just not actinic ones, bizarre
      www.parklifeclothes.co.uk

Parklife, Whitby

Diesel, Converse, Crocs, Quiksilver, Miss Sixty, Scotch & Soda, Bench, Levi's, Kickers

Comment

it is an odd problem as its only affecting sites on the newer myserverworld.net platform. Sites on the old myserverworld.com are working just fine.

Comment

I have been experiencing the same problems / issues with the smtp settings using version 8 on myserverworld.net.

I placed a test order and didn't receive an e-mail as the customer and nor the e-mails from the site to let me know an order has been placed etc. I was away on holiday last week with several orders placed and I don't know if they received the e-mail receipts for their orders which is quite annoying!!

The contact us page gives this error when an e-mail is attempted to be sent:

Error returned from SMTP server (4: Administrative prohibition )

Please wait for your browser to forward you to the next page or click here.
          I have been using the smtphost as localhost with no username or password and it's been working fine for months. At least I now know it's nothing wrong with my site.

I hope they can resolve this asap and there is STILL nothing about this on Web Fusion System Status site which is pretty poor considering there must be a lot of business affected by this.

Kev
          Kev Challis
          www.procutvinyl.co.uk

Comment

I just gave WebFusion a call as well to chase them up. 'Expecting a solution this afternoon', they say... I'll chase them up again at the end of the day.
            Niall

Comment

mine is working again

Thanks
              Kev
              Kev Challis
              www.procutvinyl.co.uk

Comment

Mine too! Just managed to send all our emails.

Comment

Yep looks like things are back online again.

Comment

Well done to the guys at webfusion for fixing things quickly

Comment

Problem now sorted, cheers Mal & Webfusion
                      www.parklifeclothes.co.uk

Parklife, Whitby

Diesel, Converse, Crocs, Quiksilver, Miss Sixty, Scotch & Soda, Bench, Levi's, Kickers

Comment

Unable to send emails

I am having exactly the same problem. I am using Coffeecup Form Builder and using the ASP form with the SMTP settings as specified by Webfusion but all is in vain.
                        Can you let me know how you got your forms working?

Comment

Can you let me know how you got your forms working
                          This thread is nothing to do with forms - it relates to order emails being sent by actinic.

Call webfusion tech support - they are very helpfull

Comment

Working...
                          X