Best sellers mini layout

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Best sellers mini layout

Why oh why does the best sellers list keep showing only 5 items even though I tell it to include 6 AND they are (supposedly) locked under the marketing tab. Is this a common problem ?
    Richard Gosler
    Phoenix Digital Media Ltd
    Dorset, UK

Have you got a blockif in there to only show the first 5 items?

Bikster
    SellerDeck Designs and Responsive Themes

Comment

This was an old bug and i'm not sure if it was ever fixed, you needed to select 1 more than you actually wanted to show. I think various things like hidden products etc. can also reduce the number shown but it was confirmed as a bug. I see it time from time, never quite sure what causes it, needless to say i just select 1 more than i need and be done with it.

Comment

Thanks for that. No blocks. A typical example is that I tell Actinic to show 6 products and they are all locked, but the last item in the list keeps resorting to 'not used' even though it is locked. If it is a bug (and it surely is), it is long overdue for a fix.
        Richard Gosler
        Dorset, UK

Comment

Never experienced that one .... the number in the list has always shown right from v8.0.1 through to v9

Bikster
          SellerDeck Designs and Responsive Themes

Comment

I've had it happen in the also boughts when they're auto-generated.
            Even if they're locked, they sometime revert the last one to 'not used' and so don't list as many as they should... not sure I've noticed in the best sellers at all though
            Tracey

Comment

Hi,

I can't recreate this in 9.0.2 - what exact version are you using?
              Tracey
              SellerDeck

Comment

Oh, I can make it do it in v8 and v9. I'm not fussy! You can see it in this site beta in V9.0.0:

http://www.pixelhaus.co.uk/alpha/

and also in the original site in v8.5.2:

http://www.flytesofancy.co.uk/
                Richard Gosler
                Dorset, UK

Comment

Ive seen this happening as well but it was quite a while ago and it just stopped doing it on its own IIRC

Comment

Hi,

I've found the report of this issue and it has been fixed in 9.0.3. It only happens if you click the 'generate now' button after setting the items. If you are fixing your Best Sellers list (ie locking the items), then you don't need to click 'generate now' and the full list should stay in place.
                    Tracey
                    SellerDeck

Comment

Working...
                    X