why is my page saying javascript array?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

why is my page saying javascript array?

i have tried redoing the the outer layer and a whole lot of other things- but the words java script array stay on top of my page...i have quite a bit of java in the document which is all pasted in the upper layer...my website is at www.thesoftwareshop.co.za- if ANYONE can help please i will really appreciate it.click onn the home link and then you will see even more code on top of my page *sigh*

thanks

I think your pasting might have been a bit sloppy - you have [JavaScriptArray] between end and start script tags:

</script> [JavaScriptArray]<SCRIPT LANGUAGE="JavaScript" TYPE="text/javascript">

so it is just showing as text on the page. I don't know where it should be, but it shouldn't be there. Have another look at the page you are copying from to see again how it should work.

Aquazuro - designer stainless steel accessories

Comment

ok thanks...but my home link still wont work

this is the way my body starts now <body onLoad="<actinic:variable value="PreloadImages" name="OnLoadScript" />"MM_preloadImages('NAVIGATION_r1_c2_f3.gif','NAVIGATION_r1_c2_f2.gif', etc etc

but i think thats why all my navigation coding is moving to the top because this is how it usually looks without registering it with actinic through dreamweaver

<body onload=""MM_preloadImages('NAVIGATION_r1_c2_f3.gif','NAVIGATION_r1_c2_f2.gif'," etc etc

the coding on top is the code that display on my home page when i click on the home link on www.thesoftwareshop.co.za

Comment

and my search bar gives an error

"A General Script Error Occurred

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
        Error: "..//acatalog/" contains invalid characters.
        --------------------------------------------------------------------------------
        Press the Browser back button and try again or contact the site owner."

Comment

your BASEHREF is wrong. correct this and then remove the acatalog from the paths to css etc

Comment

what is wrong with basehref? and don'tunderstand what you mean with the last part

Comment

Working...
            X