rather annoyed and confused

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

rather annoyed and confused

I have just uploaded the new site for my store - my first catalog site - iam using v9.02.

I have tested as much as I can in a trial set up as seen here http://trials.actinic.com/trials/trial50886/index.html

all links work fine yet on the uploaded site - the best sellers and the new product links from the home page and sidebars produce errors that the product ref cannot be found - looks very unprofessional ! Does nayone have any ideas as support is closed!
    www.craftyaddicts.co.uk

Switch off the marketing lists and then switch them back on and generate the lists again. I suspect you have been changing prod ref numbers?

Comment

They all work ok for me - on the test site but on the live one they are broken - do as lee says and it may solve it. If not reselect the best sellers to force them to regenerate the links

Comment

OK thanks for the suggestion

I have turned off both best sellers and new products as indicated - I performed an upload and these sectios disppeared.
        I then reselected and re generated the new products and selected and locked the best sellers. Still does not work
        www.craftyaddicts.co.uk

Comment

have you been playing with the product ref numbers?

Comment

have you got a tick in the box to lock the item or never update clicked
            Chris Ashdown

Comment

Rural web - I would not know where to look to mess with the prod ref numbers

I have had the update on upload checked I have manually selected options this seems to work now ! do know what I did - thanks for your help
              www.craftyaddicts.co.uk

Comment

Working...
              X