Deleting Customer Accounts

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Deleting Customer Accounts

Does anyone know how to delete customer accounts that are associated with orders ?

Basically as I have been working off two pc's, it appears that my customer accounts are attached to wrong orders.

I want to delete the customer accounts / remove the customer account from the order, but actinic won't let me do it as I have to delete the order too (which is not what I want)

Any ideas ?
    For Everyday Pet Products
    www.pet-bliss.com

For Doggy Bling and Clothes
    www.poshpaws.ie

This can happen if you export customer accounts from one PC and import customer accounts to another - the internal account ids can be regenerated and then assigned to the wrong orders. You need to use snapshot to move customer accounts around.

If you go through the orders, you can assign the orders to a different customer account and then you can remove the invalid ones, or assign them to the correct accounts.

Regards,
    Jan Strassen, Mole End Software - Plugins and Reports for Actinic V4 to V11, Sellerdeck V11 to V2018, Sellerdeck Cloud
    Visit our facebook page for the latest news and special offers from Mole End

Top Quality Integrated label paper for Actinic and Sellerdeck
    A4 Paper with one or two peel off labels, free reports available for our customers
    Product Mash for Sellerdeck
    Link to Google Shopping and other channels, increase sales traffic, prices from £29.95
    Multichannel order processing
    Process Actinic, Sellerdeck, Amazon, Ebay, Playtrade orders with a single program, low cost lite version now available from £19.95

Comment

Working...
    X