Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Featured product?

Hi Actineers,
    I've looked through the forum for ideas but nothing seems to clear the fog. Basically what is the recommended procedure for creating a 'featured product' that can be updated regularly on the homepage of a site? is it done with a list of some sort? Just a quick overview to point me in the right direction would be most appreciated...
    The Pretty Dress Company

You could use the marketing lists that are available with Actinic, 'Best Sellers' or 'New products', you can go to the marketing tab and activate the list there, you can then select a few products to display, it allows you choices of getting them updated based on sales or you could lock them in.

Regards,
    Bruce King, Mole End Software Support
    Integrated label paper for Actinic A4 Paper with one or two peel off labels.
    One Stop Automation Automate Actinic. Mole End Automation works while you play.
    Mole End Product Mash for Actinic A suite of marketing feeds for your Actinic Store

Actinic Upgrade and Design Service

Comment

Problem is I already have a 'new products' marketing list with plans for a bestseller list in the future - so the settings for 1 would affect the other...
      The Pretty Dress Company

Comment

Use a fragment and the link tab

Comment

Damn- I never thought of that! the voices in my head were over complicating things as usual. Cheers Lee
          The Pretty Dress Company

Comment

Working...
          X