Third Currency Discount

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Third Currency Discount

I've implemented the third currency as per the AUG for V9 but want to show the result in the price breaks too. If I use TaxExclusivePrice rather than ProductPriceRaw I get coding errors. Any idea which variable I should use in the formattedcurrency($nExchangeRate * ????????, etc etc); ?

Gilbo

Hi,

I've asked the development team for some ideas on this one. I'll post back when I get some info.
    Tracey
    SellerDeck

Comment

Thanks, I look forward to the reply.

Comment

I'm afraid that it looks as if the instructions in the AUG will only work on standard prices and not on quantity price breaks, so I'm afraid that it can't be done.
        Tracey
        SellerDeck

Comment

Alternative or a fix

Hi TraceyG,

I spoken to the customer about this and really do want to be able to use three currencies all the way through the order process. Is this something that is planned or do you know of a developr who has done or can offer this?

Also is it possible for the currency to be set in the customer record as a default?

Gilbo

Comment

Hi,

this something that is planned or do you know of a developr who has done or can offer this?
            I'm afraid that this isn't something that's planned for and we don't have the resources to work on it at the moment. All I can do is add it onto the wish-list but there are no guarantees as to when this will be done.

As far as I see it the 'parse errors' with the 'TaxExclusivePrice' variable is because it is bringing in the currency symbol so the calculation can't be carried out properly. I've done a quick search to see if I could find a way of removing that but I don't know much about php and couldn't see an easy way of it being done. There may be a php expert out there who could come up with something for that.

Also is it possible for the currency to be set in the customer record as a default?
            I'm afraid not. The 2nd and 3rd currencies are only for display purposes and the customer will always pay in the main currency set on the website.
            Tracey
            SellerDeck

Comment

Working...
            X