Customer Login

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Customer Login

Hi trying to set up customer log in. Am using email address as username and last 3 digits of postcode as password. Have updated site but login just wont work. I have had this problem before and cant rememeber how i got around it.

you're going to ahve to go into a little more detail than that.

how are you logging them in, using the standard method, or a new method? php? perl?

Comment

Originally posted by gabrielcrowe View Post
      you're going to ahve to go into a little more detail than that.

how are you logging them in, using the standard method, or a new method? php? perl?
      Using the standard method:

Create customer account -filled in 'Name' Under 'Buyers' tab usename is prefilled with email address. I have added a 3 digit password which is last 3 digits of postcode. Then OK and Apply. Then uploaded site

Comment

What error message do you get when you can't log in?

Regards,
        Jan Strassen, Mole End Software - Plugins and Reports for Actinic V4 to V11, Sellerdeck V11 to V2018, Sellerdeck Cloud
        Visit our facebook page for the latest news and special offers from Mole End

Top Quality Integrated label paper for Actinic and Sellerdeck
        A4 Paper with one or two peel off labels, free reports available for our customers
        Product Mash for Sellerdeck
        Link to Google Shopping and other channels, increase sales traffic, prices from £29.95
        Multichannel order processing
        Process Actinic, Sellerdeck, Amazon, Ebay, Playtrade orders with a single program, low cost lite version now available from £19.95

Comment

Originally posted by Jan View Post
          What error message do you get when you can't log in?

Regards,
          Managed to log in today. I refreshed my browser several times yesterday, wonder if it may be the browser that is the problem. I will try logging in on another computer next time I add a customer login

Comment

Working...
          X