Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

PSP Pending Orders - Expiry Period..

Hi

I've just upgraded to 9.02 and have Allocate Stock for PSP Pending orders ticked so I can track stock. However I want to delete/ purge the orders afters 48 hours, because if they haven't come through by then they are not going to and I'd like the stock to return to normal.

So when I go to Business Settings/ Payment & security/ Auto delate PSP order it wont let me do if for any less than 5 days!

Does anyone know if there a way round this?

Many thanks
    ActiveStock
    On-line, real-time stock control plug-in for Actinic V7, V8 and V9
    **New - Captcha plug-in for your Contact Us form**

ActiveStock website
    Free 30 Day Trial
    ActiveStock Blog (including a new tutorial on a 'Sort By' function for long section pages)

Hi Richard,

This information is stored in the ActinicCatalog.mdb database in the 'Setup2' table, 'nOCCPendingExpiry' field. You could try editing this directly, however, be aware that if you go into the 'Business Settings | Payment & Security' panel you will get a message saying that it has to be a minimum of 5 days, so you would then have to change it and edit the database again. I also suggest that you back up the database before making any changes to it.
    Tracey
    SellerDeck

Comment

Rather than deleting orders I usually just cancel the ordered items.

This way I still have the order details on the system in case of future queries and because HMRC want to see sequential order numbers (so they can check you're not deleting valid orders and pocketing the cash and VAT rather than putting it through the books).

If you're invoicing via sage, quickbooks, etc then this last bit isn't relevant.

Mike
      -----------------------------------------

First Tackle - Fly Fishing and Game Angling

Comment

Thanks Mike, I hadn't thought of that
        ActiveStock

ActiveStock website
        Free 30 Day Trial
        ActiveStock Blog (including a new tutorial on a 'Sort By' function for long section pages)

Comment

The other thing worth thinking about is creating a 'no payment received' email and sending that out to the customer after a couple of hours (or the next day, etc).

I find that most of the time after doing this, maybe between 60 - 80%, the customer will phone up and give their payment details over the phone or will place another order online.

I think there's been a thread on this before with some nice words as an example.

It's certainly worth doing. Once a customer has taken all the time to put the stuff into the cart and go through checkout it only takes a little nudge to get them to complete the payment.

Mike

First Tackle - Fly Fishing and Game Angling

Comment

Originally posted by rmorrow View Post
            Hi

I've just upgraded to 9.02 and have Allocate Stock for PSP Pending orders ticked so I can track stock.

There is a thread around here about psp orders and stock monitoring & MOTO, there is a bug in it but cant quite recall the exact details

D

Comment

Thanks Darren, I've been trying to keep on top of all the bugs and I'm just holding out to 9.03 before I use the MOTO - although the site is live now and (I'm going to regret saying this!) seems to be running ok...
              ActiveStock

ActiveStock website
              Free 30 Day Trial

Comment

Working...
              X