Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Import errors

I'm trying to import a hierarchical file and get 2 errors:

Line 1639: An invalid Section could not be imported. All child items will be skipped as well.Line 1639: The specified file name conflicts with another file name!
    Please enter a unique (ignoring case) file name.Line 53: An invalid Section could not be imported. All child items will be skipped as well.Line 53: The specified file name conflicts with another file name!
    Please enter a unique (ignoring case) file name.

What confusing is that line 53 is blank and so is the preceeding line. They are the first blank lines in the file. Are blank lines ignored during the import?

If so should I be looking at line 55 for the error?

The Line 1639 error (if blank lines aren't ignored) is a duplicate product and the html filename referred to is different in the original product.

Any ideas?

Gilbo

I've managed to identify the line 53 error by deleting the two blank lines. This pointed me towards the first sub-section of the first product section that had nothing entered in the image field.

MUST you have an image filename entered?

I'm now trying to identify the other error........

Comment

I think you do.

I've got around this in the past by creating a default image and where i don't have an image, and using the default ie default.jpg in the import file

Comment

Working...
      X