Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Quantity Based Pricing

I think I'm going mad.

I need to create qty breaks for a product. The help guides and the forum directs me to the 'prices' tab on the product. I click the '+' button to set up another price permutation, enter the price and I should be able to click on the 'min' section for the actual price break. It's not there.

The forum states that this 'min' only appears on the business/ designer versions. I have the 'business' version (I double checked on the box).

Is there a toggle box somewhere else that turns this facility off and on?
    Mark J

Never written a line of code until Jan 07, still nursing a headache!

www.enjoyyourgarden-online.co.uk Garden buildings & log cabins
    www.timeinthegarden.co.uk Outside clocks, thermometers etc.

St Austell, Cornwall, UK

Sometimes it hides ... sounds daft really but sometimes the column is there but set to 0 width, try expanding each column and it should reappear.

Regards,
    Jan Strassen, Mole End Software - Plugins and Reports for Actinic V4 to V11, Sellerdeck V11 to V2018, Sellerdeck Cloud
    Visit our facebook page for the latest news and special offers from Mole End

Top Quality Integrated label paper for Actinic and Sellerdeck
    A4 Paper with one or two peel off labels, free reports available for our customers
    Product Mash for Sellerdeck
    Link to Google Shopping and other channels, increase sales traffic, prices from £29.95
    Multichannel order processing
    Process Actinic, Sellerdeck, Amazon, Ebay, Playtrade orders with a single program, low cost lite version now available from £19.95

Comment

Thanks for the quick reply Jan,

I have found a solution. How I read the instructions, I thought I could simply go into the 'prices' tab of the product, but no I have to create a component which then allows me to then create the qty breaks. The 'min' section for the second price permutation then becomes editable.

I think it was me being a bit of a numpty.
      Mark J

Never written a line of code until Jan 07, still nursing a headache!

www.enjoyyourgarden-online.co.uk Garden buildings & log cabins
      www.timeinthegarden.co.uk Outside clocks, thermometers etc.

St Austell, Cornwall, UK

Comment

Working...
      X