PayPal Authorisations

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

PayPal Authorisations

I previously had PayPal enabled for my non UK orders but have now enabled it for all. I had a customer today asking why they had not received their order and found it in the pending as had not downloaded an authorisation from paypal. Is this something that happens often? I do get the odd one with Protx but I have never had it with Paypal. I have 1 that is awaiting clearance as it is an echeque. Will this order switch to paid when paypal clears it or do I have to check?

I'm the opposite. I have never had this problem with Protx but have had it with Paypal. I can't say it happens often with Paypal but it has happened a number of times. I think this has been mentioned on the forum before. From memory its just a Paypal thing rather than an Actinic problem.
    Based on my experience, you will have to manually clear the payment in Actinic for the echeque. My echeque orders have always gone into payment pending and stayed there until I have manually allocated the payment. There doesn't seem to be any feed from Paypal to move the order out of payment pending. Again, I might be wrong but I think this is a Paypal thing rather than an Actinic bug.
    Mark Ebrey
    Swimming Pool Test Strips
    Aquarium Test Strips
    Pond Test Strips
    Home Allergy Testing. Diagnose your allergy symptoms

Comment

had another one today, will have to thrash it out with Pay Pal

Comment

Working...
      X