Upgrading

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Upgrading

Ive recently upgraded from a slightly older version of v8 to the latest. However due to a custom design I had (im assuming anyway) it crashes at the backing up user files... right at the end of the upgrade(everything else upgraded before it got to this stage fine). I have a backup of the site, is there anyway to tell it to either stop trying or to switch to a different site to load up? I have tried changing the folder name however it then refuses to load up as it cannot find the database.

I think this is one for Actinic Support...
    Wayne Theisinger

The Web's just settling in. We got the tech, now let's put up something that matters.

Comment

You can use the -s command line flag to specify a different site.

Regards,
      Jan Strassen, Mole End Software - Plugins and Reports for Actinic V4 to V11, Sellerdeck V11 to V2018, Sellerdeck Cloud
      Visit our facebook page for the latest news and special offers from Mole End

Top Quality Integrated label paper for Actinic and Sellerdeck
      A4 Paper with one or two peel off labels, free reports available for our customers
      Product Mash for Sellerdeck
      Link to Google Shopping and other channels, increase sales traffic, prices from £29.95
      Multichannel order processing
      Process Actinic, Sellerdeck, Amazon, Ebay, Playtrade orders with a single program, low cost lite version now available from £19.95

Comment

Working...
      X