Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

How Do I export the sales data to Excel?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

How Do I export the sales data to Excel?

A bit of help on what maybe an eay topic.

I would like to export and analize the sales data, how can I do this easily into Excel or Access ?

You can right click on an order and export it to file (you have to enable export first in business settings), Actinic then puts the order (or orders if more than one is selected) into five files.

You can export the data from Access directly.

You can use my One Stop Order Processing program to export a csv file which can then be used by excel. With this program you can define exactly which fields and which orders you want to export. You can find more details and a free trial for the program here :

http://www.mole-end.biz/acatalog/Mul...r-Actinic.html

Regards,
    Jan Strassen, Mole End Software - Plugins and Reports for Actinic V4 to V11, Sellerdeck V11 to V2018, Sellerdeck Cloud
    Visit our facebook page for the latest news and special offers from Mole End

Top Quality Integrated label paper for Actinic and Sellerdeck
    A4 Paper with one or two peel off labels, free reports available for our customers
    Product Mash for Sellerdeck
    Link to Google Shopping and other channels, increase sales traffic, prices from £29.95
    Multichannel order processing
    Process Actinic, Sellerdeck, Amazon, Ebay, Playtrade orders with a single program, low cost lite version now available from £19.95

Comment

Working...
    X