Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

PHP Loop GRRR

Hi

Yet another post (this being new to actinic is prooving to be a pain in the arse!!)

Anyway, I have created a while loop in a PHP code block in actinic, and accidentally clicked off the code screen as I was trying to finish the while loop.

This meant that I ended up with an infinately recursive loop which inturn crashed Actinic. Now, i can't open actinic at all as I have made this mistake. How can I get back into Actinic to change this error? maybe there is a way of starting the program without executing the design? or where can i change this in the database/files??

If it helps locate where this block of code is, it is in the Outer Layout for my whole catalog.

Cheers for the help...

The Moose

This might work...

Backup your database then...at your own risk...

Open the database with MSAccess and look in the table called DesignObjects for your offending PHP code. Delete it from within the layout and then close MSAccess and open Actinic.

Comment

that was the first thing that i tried, but I couldnt see the PHP in the database.

anyways, what i ended up doing was deleting the site in actinic and restoring from a snapshot i took a short while ago (phew!!)

everytime im writing a while loop now, i am incrementing the counter beforei even type while!!!

lol

cheers anyway

The Moose

Comment

Working...
      X