Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Perl changes.. Pass a product variable into the cart.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Perl changes.. Pass a product variable into the cart.

I would like to be able to set a flag at the product level and use it in a block if within the cart area. Can anyone help me with the Perl changes required?

Help as in paid work or help as in can someone do me a favour for old times sake? You will do well to catch anyone willing to do that kind of thing as unpaid work, it involves much more work than you probably think.

Comment

Originally posted by leehack View Post
      Help as in paid work or help as in can someone do me a favour for old times sake? You will do well to catch anyone willing to do that kind of thing as unpaid work, it involves much more work than you probably think.
      Yeah, I imagine its pretty specialized work. If there is anyone who can do this drop me a pm.

Comment

Norman at drill pine is probably the man

Comment

Originally posted by Darren B View Post
          Norman at drill pine is probably the man
          Yeah, he is too busy at the moment. Anyone else able to help?

Comment

I think Norman is the only guy who knows Perl in the world. If he said no to me if I asked him to do a Perl change, i think i'd put some straw into a box, roll myself up into a ball, climb into the box and just sit there soiling myself until he could help.

Comment

Originally posted by leehack View Post
              and just sit there soiling myself until he could help.
              Nice metaphor, Lee.

Anyway I already posted a bare-bones article on http://community.actinic.com/showthread.php?t=28914 which anyone would have found if they searched for "Product Variable in Cart".
              Norman - www.drillpine.biz
              Edinburgh, U K / Bitez, Turkey

Comment

Working...
              X