Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Running reports has changed order management process - please help!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Running reports has changed order management process - please help!

Hello

After running some report on a clients machine (Actinic version 8) they now claim that the order processing is working differently. It seems that before they simply right clicked on an a new order and selected "print data entry report", after this it marked the order as complete (with a tick) and showed a date in the dispatched field.

Now the only option in the context menu is "reprint data entry report", when this is actioned it does not show a tick or put a date in the dispatched field. The only way to achieve this it to right click again and select "mark order as complete".

Therefore somehow I have changed the process from a 1-click to a 2-click affair.

I honestly don't recall changing anything but they claim that I have can anybody help me put is back as it was please?

Angi
    christopherpiperwines.co.uk
    skatewarehouse.co.uk
    progrow.co.uk
    cheeksandcherries.co.uk

Perhaps the one click order processing has been switched off by mistake, i'd check that part first.

Comment

Originally posted by leehack View Post
      Perhaps the one click order processing has been switched off by mistake, i'd check that part first.
      Hi Lee,

Angi is out this morning so I thought I would respond on her behalf.

No we checked the one-click ordering and it is definitely switched on. This is a really weird. We have tried several permutations of the one click ordering and data report check boxes with test orders and it remains the same.

Any other ideas?

Alex
      Blog, Twitter, Facebook
      Actinic Ecommerce, CMS and Video production

www.petraboase.com
      www.progrow.co.uk
      www.christopherpiperwines.co.uk
      www.cheeksandcherries.co.uk
      www.skatewarehouse.co.uk

Comment

Hi Alex

That's the only thing I could think of immediately, I will let you know if i think of anything else. Only other thing I can think is that you might find a registry setting has somehow changed, but i'm clutching at straws i'm afraid.

Is it possible to restore a historical snapshot and see if the function returns on that, perhaps you could compare like for like?

Comment

The option is always reprint and it has never set the shipped date and items shipped, I think that they may have been doing one of the following :

. using One Click Completion (this would do those if set up in a certain way)

. they were previously printing the data entry report after shipping and taking payment

. the bypass order processing option in business settings used to be ticked but isn't anymore - this seems unlikely to me as this option is tucked away in business settings but when it is set, printing a data entry report would cause the order to complete.

Regards,
          Jan Strassen, Mole End Software - Plugins and Reports for Actinic V4 to V11, Sellerdeck V11 to V2018, Sellerdeck Cloud
          Visit our facebook page for the latest news and special offers from Mole End

Top Quality Integrated label paper for Actinic and Sellerdeck
          A4 Paper with one or two peel off labels, free reports available for our customers
          Product Mash for Sellerdeck
          Link to Google Shopping and other channels, increase sales traffic, prices from £29.95
          Multichannel order processing
          Process Actinic, Sellerdeck, Amazon, Ebay, Playtrade orders with a single program, low cost lite version now available from £19.95

Comment

Working...
          X