Actinic Designer with Business Client For Sale

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Actinic Designer with Business Client For Sale

I'm selling licences for Designer v8 with v9 upgrade and a v8 Business Client to fund an upgrade to Business v9.

I have listed the Designer licence and Business Client on eBay at a starting price of £10 with a Buy It Now price of £350.

http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/Actinic-Design...em170241800545

You have 7 days to pick up a bargain!

Please don't multiple post - there's no benefit in doing so.

Comment

I'm afraid in this instance I have to disagree. My offer applies to users of 8 and 9 and therefore I have posted in both areas. My original post relates to PSP again, a different issue. OK, you read all three, so you have seen it three times, but others will read only their area of interest and therefore see it once. As with any promotion, you have to cover all the bases. Nothing personal.

Comment

have I missed something, surely an "upgrade" assumes you have the original licence to "upgrade from" - if you have sold the licences, then the recipient will be able to upgrade, but you will only be able to buy a brand new complete licence. as you no longer have the software (and licence) to upgrade from

Comment

I am selling a full licence for Designer v8 which also comes with an upgrade licence to v9. So you can use it as v8 or v9. The Business Client is a full licence for v8.

I have a seperate full copy of v8 that I will be upgrading to v9 for my own use.

The link seems not to be working, it's item #170241800545

Comment

Working...
          X